xisto Community
Ike_ve

Мoments That I Will Never Forget moments/dates you wont forget

Here write your moments/dates you wont forget. So here are mine:-My first kiss-My first day of high school-The day that i got my first A(five)mark in whole year.-The first time i drove motorbike and car-The first time i got in a fight-When i put internet on my computer-When my pet bird died :angel:-When my first pet dog run away-When i won 50.000 denari (my countries value) on betting-First time i tried smoking a cigar-First time i got drunk-First time i fell in love-The death of my grandfather :(-The day that my father told me that he and mum are getting devorsed <- the worst f*cking day of my life! I can still remember even what he said.. This fing sh*t got my life very bad.Sorry for the bad language. I will write more never forgeting moments

Well i will remember some moments in my life, and they are : -When i was born :P-When i got my new bike-When i learn how to drive bike-When i got little Sister-When i got little Brother-When my parrents bought me new PC-When i went to School-When my paretns bought me Motorbike-When my Pet Parrot Died -When my mom said to me that they will buy me car, when i'll be 16 years old :DI'll write few more next time :)

lol today, i lost my virginity today

My 16th BirthdayWhen I got my Drivers LicenceWhen I got A JobWhen I First Went To SchoolWhen I met my first friendFirst KissFirst LoveMy 10th BirthdayWhen I won a sports match