xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Billy " The Pitchman" Mays Passes Away At 50

HI!! Saint Michael Here, if you on a TV then you must seen a commercial, well do I have a deal for you. These commercials usually showed products, products you wouldn't buy, but interesting products anyway. Also there is a TV show call Pitchman in which you saw behind the scenes of how those products get on those commercials and thus the wonderful idea of making millions.

Today, the world lost another celeberty, Billy Mays, the voice of Oxyclean, Mighty Mend, Kaboom and many other products has died this morning. He was 50 years of age and as for a cause it is unknown at this time. He was the star of selling products across the world and made being a pitch guy an awesome career, he will definately be missed, especially if you caught the show of him and Andy Sullivan on Discovery Channel every Wednesday.

So give it to us one more time Billy Mays

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This was really creepy to find out about as I literally just finished watching an episode of his show Pitchmen before I found out about his passing via Twitter. Last week was an awful week for celebrities as we seemed to lose so many in such a short span of time. I think that it would be hard to find someone who hasn't seen or heard Billy Mays at one point or another. hard not to when he yells so loud! but thats what he was known for. his death also shows how its important to get regular checkups for a variety of things as the cause of his death appears to be a result of heart disease. i haven't read anything about if he knew about it or what not. but from what i can tell he didn't. if he had been tested and been aware of it, maybe something could have been done to keep him alive.its been a sad month when its come to well known celebrities (david carridine, farah fawcett, michael jackson, and now billy mays) what sickens me is all of the people posting fake claims of other celebrities passing (jeff goldblum, natalie portman, and most recently george clooney). this isn't something that should be joked about and taken lightly. i think that those who feel the need to get noticed for such claims, get punished for such unspeakable actions