xisto Community
contactskn

Problem To Find My Account Balance In Xistosupport

Hello friends will you be able to help me with the new look of Xisto - Support. I am not able to understand where to find my Account balance. Is there any problem. Or is it still under modification or what. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

I was unable to find my balance too...I think there was a small glitch in the new design. Anyway, I checked today and the balance finally started to show. So I hope you are able to see it now as well :(

I was also just about to post a topic on where to find the balance of the money you have on your Xisto account.The new skin is ok just have to get used to finding everything and thanks for the Link haslip :(

Actually when you login you are taken to that same page.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one finding a problem in logging in. Bugs do creep in no matter how hard the programmer tries, so I guess this was what happened. Well we're all glad that everything's back to normal now :(

As I understand, the new client area did not show the balance for me to for several days, but I guess it was fixed and for some time now I can see the balance in the panel using the link given above :(

That's good. Many people have been having problems with their account balance and some even have trouble in sending support tickets. Well let's hope this doesn't happen again. We need a little time to get used to the new design!