xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

Michael Jackson Dies At 50 Famous pop entertainer dies after suffering cardiac arrest

Check out CNN (the best write up I've seen on the subject) or some other source for this breaking news as I'm not allowed to quote an entire article.

Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press. CNN has not confirmed his death.A Los Angeles fire official told CNN that paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's home after a 911 call.

I didn't listen to Michael Jackson much but he's quite an important figure in our culture so I guess it's quite a shock that he died. My parents loved his music and I heard a lot of him growing up. Despite his notoriety he seemed to have quite a few fans that believed he was a good guy. RIP Michael Jackson.

Oh and despite the quote above saying CNN hasn't confirmed it, in an update his death was confirmed.
Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

I had to check with CNN first... it looked absurd to see that headline... and it turned out true. rest in peace, michael.

I got the news from BBC.co.uk and watched the live coverage of Micheal Jackson, the interviews and everything else, including a brief tribute to him.

The American pop-star Michael Jackson died last night in Los Angeles because he had problems with his heart. The American mediums published that Jackson probably died from heart attack. He even twice found him self in Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, recived 13 music awards, also many times set a record in the Guinness World Records Book. With his songs he was on the first place on top lists longer than any other. The albums from Jackson are sold more than 750 million pieces.

I found this in local news paper and translated it, anyway he was a great pop-star, but i think his heart attack is from his medicines that he was taking to be white.

Even though he was a very strange person, he had incredible musical talent not only as a writer but also as a performer. I was looking forward to hearing some of his new stuff. His passing is a great loss to the music world.

Yeah, I watched this on GMTV this morning. Was also on Radio 1. Though it seams MJ is very very popular indeed. Over thousands of people gathered at his house and the hostpital / medical center. R.I.P Michael J.

Very sad news... I am a fan of his songs and his dance... I felt really bad after watching this news on the TV.. miss you Jack... :(

I was watching the news last night and heard that when paramedics got to his house he was not breathing... It is a shame that he died however the crime he committed during his life was horrible and I will never forgive him for that.However he can Rest in Piece :(.

Michael Jackson is simple the best artist in the history. Nobody can deny it. It?s simple shocking this notice. I am very sad. But at least I can be sure that i lived in the Michael Jackson?s age.Janet Jackson the Michael?s sister is a great singer, too. But Michael will let his mark in the music history.Rest in Peace, Michael and thank you for give us your life. You will never die inside the fan?s heart.

now they are getting doubts about michael's death...i mean his family....they were very shocked about the sudden death and are getting doubts over how it happened. and there is a rumour spreading that it might be murder....i certainly hope that is not the case...anyway, it's true that we will all miss him, no matter how he was, and we'll always remember him for the entertainment he provided on stage. his murky life off-stage is indeed sad but we can't do anything about it. so let's remember him through his bright life onstage...

I was watching the news last night and heard that when paramedics got to his house he was not breathing... It is a shame that he died however the crime he committed during his life was horrible and I will never forgive him for that.

What crime? Are you a court? As I know the real court released him 2-3 years ago so that means that was just a fake lawsuit to get money from him! Why didn't you sue him if you believed that!? God how I hate allegations after a great person like this one dies. :(
Rest in piece Michael Jackson. Really sad I won't hear your voice or see you dance anymore in life...

Goodbye great man.

It's kind of funny how people all-of-the-sudden just adore him now. People out of nowhere are just praising this guy, who they never really knew, or really cared to know. I bet half of them didn't even have his back during the times of him in trials. All they knew about him was his videos, and his music. They never knew the exact reason why he went from African American, to his Caucasian appearance, they just thought they he was some wanna-be white guy. Which is untrue. It's also sad to see all those people who are making jokes of a guy who is dead. All those mean cruel jokes, and it was alright when he was alive, but he is dead people. It's like making fun of a little kid, you just can't do that, it isn't respectful.

What's funny is that his albums are going off the shelves very fast now and most of them are bought by people who're never gonna really appreciate the real thing inside it! Well this is going to stay for a while for sure...And about the jokes...well that was bound to come up too. Some people will always be doing such things and they may never change :(

I never was a fan of his, but yeah, I agree that after his death suddenly everyone started to adore him or at least give him peace and it;s not the same as it used to be before.. The only thing I don't like is that now for at least 2 years, some people will make millions out of it by doing different things to get money. :(

RIP Michael Jackson:My parents loved his music, he will definately be remembered in the history of music. His death was quite a shocker, too. Just as he was beginning to start his comeback.However, the crime that he commited really put people down...