xisto Community
TiGrE

Who Torrent Client You Are Using?

Posted Image

Im using uTorrent. I don't know why but that's my favourite for no reasons :(

I found it on some googling and got in love with him.

Post who client you are using.

Peace.

Same as you. I used to use Azureus but switched to uTorrent and never turned back. Tried FlashGet but that doesn't seem to work as good. uTorrent is great! Tried the BitTorrent downloader in Opera as well... not good either. I would recommend uTorrent to anyone.

I use Transmission from a Ubuntu installation. Works great for me.I tried Vuse, but it was not as user-friendly, so I went back to Transmission.

I also used Utorrent.I don't have much idea about it, I just download seeing any properties of it. But it has slow download speed and I can't able to download some files from mininova.com.

I used to use Azureus, but its a fat and leaky memory hog and it really slows to a crawl if you leave it on too long, which is a problem when downloading large files. I use Transmission now, and its great. I don't really care much for details, as long as I get the file, so the lighter interface is great. On my windows partition, I do use microtorrent, but that's sort of only because its the only client that works well on that side...

I don't use a BitTorrent client, but P2P that supports the BitTorrent protocol. It's Ares Galaxy. I can only search through the Ares network, which is quite common among Spanish speaking users. The thing is that, I can download from torrents I find in places like ThePirateBay.I tried uTorrent, but didn't get used to it.

First i was using FlashGet and i think he was good for downloading my torrents. I usually downloaded torrents for free from The Pirate Bay, but now i have Zamunda.NET and Demonoid.com account's and the download is faster than the free. As for the client now im using uTorrent because it's smaller, more compact for using, maybe and faster i think.

At first, i used BitLord. I stopped using it when it screwed a torrent (28gb TORRENT!) and i had to download it over again. Since then, i'm using uTorrent and it's perfect! No problems, yet.

Well I usually use uTorrent... I've been using it for over 2 years on Windows. It's by far the best program I've ever used for torrents (and I've used all of the "major" ones).I made the switch to Ubuntu a few days ago so I'm using Transmission at the moment. It has less features than uTorrent but what do you really need the features for? All you are doing is downloading anyways, :(.But for Windows I highly suggest uTorrent for anyone who needs a program.

For me one of the best torrents is Ares Galaxy, if you set the configurations right you can get an unlimited download speed, its supper fast and speedy only downfall is that when you try to open a torrent into ares you cannot see the files. Like how utorrent does it. But i prefer speed than being safe. I can handle a virus going in my computer but the speed is what i worry about when i need programs fast. Ares Galaxy downloads around 600kb a second with a 20mb download and 3 mb upload connection. I think its worth it don't you think?

On Windows I also am using uTorrent as it's very good, very light and does everything a torrent client needs. For small torrents, I usually just use Opera, as it also can act as a bit torrent client and I never had problems with it. :(

I used to use Azureus/Vuze but it started giving me issues and crashing too often, so i started searching for an alternative. Then i came across uTorrent, it is a great program, it is a bit different and simpler interface to Azureus/Vuze but it still had all the features i needed and it does a good job and it hasnt given me any issues yet. So i agree that uTorrent is a very good program. A little while ago i did play with Ubuntu out of curiousity and used Transmission then, it also seemed pretty good and did the job but didnt have a lot features, maybe the current version of Transmission has expanded its feature base. But i still reckon that uTorrent is easily my favourite.

utorrent for me, friend advised it a long time ago and i just love it. Simple no ads and user friendly :) Its great

Posted Image

Im using uTorrent. I don't know why but that's my favourite for no reasons :)

I found it on some googling and got in love with him.

Post who client you are using.

Peace.

I will give you some reasons why.

It's a small and lightweight program. It is easier to port map and upload your own torrent.

And I use it also. :D