xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TiGrE

Lg Km500 General discussion about KM500

A while ago, LG Electronics has started to launch multimedia handsets especially designed for music lovers on the mobile phone market. The fact didn't go unnoticed by more experienced mobile phones manufacturers (Nokia, Sony Ericsson), which are delivering the best music phones. Even if LG knows that the leader position on this market is almost impossible to attain, yet it has started to improve its handsets in terms of multimedia features, by providing them with more functions than before. The first device to mark an important leap forward for LG is the latest KM500 slider, which is among the first LG mobile phones to include a separate sound chip.

Announced in February 2008, the mid-end slider has been launched on the market in March 2008. As advertised, LG KM500 doesn't have a scary price and can be acquired for around $250.

And i can say that i am a proud owner of the KM500 and i think is very cool phone for music. Because it has the Play/Pause, Previous and Next buttons. And the coolest i think is the 3.5 mm jack. You can connect a speakers and listen like the music is played from a PC. That's my opinion.

Here is a picture:

Posted Image