xisto Community
kartikmsm

Hellow Every1

Hey there kartikmsm. Welcome to Xisto! What TiGrE said.. check out the rules. Enjoy the site..and post anything you want..never know who might be interested in the same things. See you in the forums... !

hellow every one

my name is kartik kaushik and i live in india

i have just registered to this great site and become a part of it

hope u all liked my intro.

thanx :angel:

Welcome Kartikmsm to Xisto. Its great to see some fresh blood around on these forums!, I am very sure you will be able to learn many things while signed up at Trap you should go through the sections we have everything here!

I have provided important links below in which you must read to fit into the Trap community

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum & Trap 17 and all the best :excl:

-Ash :(.

Hi kartikmsm, welcome to Xisto forums where you will have a great experience posting in these forums.I recommend you that you read the TOS and the free web hosting panel too.You will have your site running in the fastest servers very soon. I have a month with Xisto forum and I recommend it to all my friends because there aren?t a better service like Xisto and IT?S TOTALLY FREE!.Start posting quality post and you will have the enough MyCents to buy a Logic Hosting Plan very soon.Well I desire you good luck.Regards.

Hello Kartik Kaushik and welcome to the Xisto forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay, make many new friends, post on the forum and earn more mycents. India is a nice country, hellos from Macedonia to India :(
Anyway, i recommend that you read the Xisto readme, the forum rules.
Good luck and best wishes, Ike.

Edited by Ike_ve (see edit history)