xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Chantelle Paige & Tom (from Tokio Hotel)

I do not know, if theres any die, hardcore tokio hotel fans in here, but many have been bothered by the leaked photos of them together in L.A "flirting", ie wondered if it was just a publicity stunt by CHERRY TREE RECORDS (both signed to cherrytree records) or if it was love, one night stand etc, or even if the photos were straight up photoshoped.. but now, photos, even live footage of them in Germany "kissing, & hanging out was released"

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

you can watch for yourself by going to the link above
what are your thoughts about this?

In my Opinion Rewarding the resently leaked photos of Tom & Chantelle, all i have to say is that things are taken out of proportion by both Tokio Hotel Fans, CP fans, & Flipsyde fans, ill get to CP as a person in a minute, but just the action, thats Hollywood, i was resentful at first when i saw the video, sure many of us would like to think that artists dont have a real life, and that entertaining us is their life, but in reality they are only human, its not like we havent made out w/ people before. Chantelle as a person, i know what happened was just innocent, her living a little, CP is not, and i dont think will ever be a â*BLEEP*â, she has a good head on her shoulders, ever since i meet her, its only been her portraying a good image, setting an example for younger girls, and just overall being a rolemodel, she climed to the top through her talents and heart, not by exposing herself on myspace with naked photos, unlike 789878567 girls out there. And im sorry for her, she has a really close relationship with her family, i would be devastated if photos like those were leaked on âfathers dayâ⌠as for the TH fans saying that shes using this as a publicity stunt, thats just not Chantelle, why would she trow away over 4 years of reaching out, setting her ground and portraying a good image, when shes inches away from the top (shes now a member of flipsyde, a konvict artist, signed to interscope [biggest label in the world] and was honored to have her song CHAMPION featured in the Olympics), sure she WILL do interviews, to let her side of the story out, she is not begging for any spotlight (I know, ive gotten several emails, from people thinking im CHANTELLE, asking for interviews)âŚ. thats all i have to say, i love you Chantelle, and i will always support you

I agree with youChantelle Paige & Tom (from Tokio Hotel)

I too have been a friend of Chantelle on myspace since she posted a demo while still in highschool 3 years ago. She has posted things for numerous charities and is genuinely a big hearted girl.   Shes a great role model.  It actually is painful for me to see the rudeness being thrown at such an undeserving person.  She talks about her family often and I also thought that pictures of her making out with a guy was a not so great a thing for press to do on fathers day.  I wrote her on myspace and told her to not be pissed at the haters and her reply was, "they're all kids still in school, how can I be mad at them when they're genuinely hurt that it wasn't them out with Tom? I understand and I'm not going to waste time returning hate".

So what if she kissed Tom?   Weve all made out in cars but hey if they were in a car then they werent in her room. She was on the cherrychat and was ignoring 95% of the Tom questions but whenever someone asked if he came to her room her answer was no, he walked her to the lobby.  She might decide she doesn't like him next week who knows.  They've been on 3 dates, poor Tom no girl will like him after this.  This is scary.  It makes me laugh that people think this is publicity. Would anyone out there want crazed TH fanatics on their back?   Why are TH fans like this? I saw on youtube they do this same stuff to Bills make up girl and to Toms exgirlfriend too.  They need to stop,  I hope Tom asks them to.  If he's a gentleman he would.  He might also open the car door for her on their next date.  I wasn't impressed with the fact that he didn't.  You own a car like that, open the door Tom.  It will make girls love you more.

-reply by Tina

exactly tina i agree with you 100% besides how could chantelle be using th fans? im suree i would love to use all of them, use them to get hate? come on, Th fans are obsessed, it might have something to do with the fact that most of them are under 16, aka headtsrong about their obsessions, thinking as if they own them, etc, plus i know for a fact many of them are being messed with, aka fake Toms & Bills are talking to them through messengers such as MSN or myspace and bebo, claiming to be them, and even have an internet love affair with them so eh

A small update and range, but Chantelle was resently sent death threats from "tokio hotel fans", and all i have to say to that, is really now? up to this point i found all this little "Boo Chantelle, Wah my man tom crap" delusional and rather hilarious to gasp at, (for example the rumor started in some spanish tokio hotel fansite saying that Chantelle was 7 months pregnant in a private hospital with complications, with Toms child, who will be named Dylan, i know.) but a death threat, seriously now?

Its been almost 3 months now since the first pictures have been released, and Tokio Hotel fans cant get over it? still? Lets pretend Tom & Chantelle were dating (which they are not), then what do you do little tokio fans? try to stab Chantelle in the back, so you can have your man tom back?

I know this is sort of like insulting tokio hotel fans, but at this point i dont really care anymore, you've more than insulted flipsyde & Chantelle so its only fair, but looking at the big picture does

Tom or Bill or any of the members of Tokio Hotel worship your existence? nerveless do they know your alive? They could care less if you ask me, as long as they get to live their dream and have a paycheck, its all good, dont you think?

I would understand Chantelle fans having some sort of range towards Tom, because of how active Chantelle is with her fans (yes she carries friendships with most of her fans, and well she actually cares to get to know you, by replying, keeping you updated, etc etc, her fans really do come first); but Tokio Hotel? Ive never not once seen them do anything Chantelle does (at least online) to reach out to their fans

I could go on and on, but bottom line, chantelle really is a genuinely nice girl, and she doesnt deserve all this hatred shes receiving from the tokio hotel fanbase, shes worked too hard to have some "crush" ruin her in their eyes.

Below is the link to the poor written threat letter, if you care to have a laugh
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png