xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ssapple01

A Good Game

HiI really like the game.Knight Online is a fully 3D dowloadable MMORPG with a vast world to explore, and a chaotic realm to explore. The Free-To-Play version of Knight Online gives players the opportunity to purchase unavailable in-game scrolls which will greatly help the players in their clan war, player versus player, hunting and levelling up by boosting the players characters in many ways. The scrolls are able to increase attack power, boosting defence rating, increasing maximum hit points etc.The grafics aren't so good but i liked the easy gameplay and the caracteristic of the game has good hints about monsters and its locations.And there is only a thing i dont like the bugs and dificulty to find items for mage and warrior at begin levels.But i give 4 stars.By the way,I believe that many guys will be tired of getting gold by killing monsters, and me too although I love this game very much. So I have to look for some good sites to buy gold. Luckily, I have found one------gkplayer dot com which I think is not a scaming site at least. their service and price are reasonale too.I trust it and I am often buy gold from the site. I think maybe you guys can have a try. It does no bad, I think.Currently they have a 5% free point promotion. After you have tried, you may agree with me.

So this is more like a gold selling site advertising than a true game introduction. Knight Online is a very fun game sadly its ruined by the publishers.

HiI really like the game.
Knight Online is a fully 3D dowloadable MMORPG with a vast world to explore, and a chaotic realm to explore. The Free-To-Play version of Knight Online gives players the opportunity to purchase unavailable in-game scrolls which will greatly help the players in their clan war, player versus player, hunting and levelling up by boosting the players characters in many ways. The scrolls are able to increase attack power, boosting defence rating, increasing maximum hit points etc.
The grafics aren't so good but i liked the easy gameplay and the caracteristic of the game has good hints about monsters and its locations.
And there is only a thing i dont like the bugs and dificulty to find items for mage and warrior at begin levels.But i give 4 stars.
By the way,I believe that many guys will be tired of getting gold by killing monsters, and me too although I love this game very much. So I have to look for some good sites to buy gold. Luckily, I have found one------gkplayer dot com which I think is not a scaming site at least. their service and price are reasonale too.I trust it and I am often buy gold from the site. I think maybe you guys can have a try. It does no bad, I think.Currently they have a 5% free point promotion.
After you have tried, you may agree with me.

I dont think this is a good game. I feel, its not worth for a game dwellers, I feel there are lots of other games which are meant to play online and are much better than this game.

I dont think this is a good game. I feel, its not worth for a game dwellers, I feel there are lots of other games which are meant to play online and are much better than this game.

What Knight Online have is the faction vs faction battle that is epic and action packed. I played that for 2 years before the US publisher for the game ruined everything. It was top notch during those years and slacken alot recently due to being overshadowed by other much potential games.