xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fractured.Logic

Rainbow Triquetra a special request made by someone I know

So a friend of mine requested a triquetra drawn with rainbow colors, with the circle drawn through the three loops. She really didn't give me much else to go on, which left a lot of room for play. This is what I came up with.

Posted Image

I'm very happy with the end result, and it didn't take me very long to throw together. I did the linework in Illustrator, then exported as a PSD. With the PSD file, I kept the linework on top, set one layer for the rainbow effect, another layer for the shaded-gray circle, and a final layer for the single-tone background.

Anyone who likes this image is welcome to download it and save it. The triquetra is an old, well-known symbol, that crosses the boundaries of many cultures, lores and religions.

If you would like a copy of the PSD file, or the linework, to play with it yourself, feel free to message me or send me an email.

I'd love to also hear some feedback! Thanks, everyone! :(