xisto Community
FlameX

Seo(search Engine Optimization)

heya Trapsters ,

Well .. i have come across this term many times but never had a clear idea about this . i always had a vague idea about it ..

So could u plzz help me what is SEO Outsourcing (Search Engine Optimization) .

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): The process of editing a website with the specific purpose of making it appear higher up in search engines. This can involve many different changes to a site, from very basic things to drastic structural changes. Some companies use it in an attempt to appear higher than their competitors in search results.

Outsourcing: Not doing it yourself. Normally used when a company asks another company to perform a task for them (ie. sourcing people/services from outside the company). So, for example, a company may outsource the staff to clean its offices from a cleaning company, rather than having their own cleaning staff.

Combine the two and SEO outsourcing means getting someone else to do your SEO.

heya Trapsters ,

Well .. i have come across this term many times but never had a clear idea about this . i always had a vague idea about it ..

There are two essential parts of SEO.

1. Optimize the website: includes build internal links and keywords.

2. Develop the external links: building more and more external valued links could help your site higher up in search engine.

There are many good sites help you know more about SEO, such as seochat, blackhat, and so on.

Hope it helps.

heya Trapsters ,

a good example for search engine optimization is the google.

when is comes to indian users,

we type in https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl and by default the page takes us to https://www.google.co.in/?gws_rd=ssl

a good example for search engine optimization is the google.

when is comes to indian users,

we type in https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl and by default the page takes us to https://www.google.co.in/?gws_rd=ssl

welll .... when i type google.com n its gets directed to google.co.in because Google has its server placed in India thats why . This is what i think !! ..

thanks iWorld ... :(

yup. good definitions indeed. so really, if you don't have time to submit to the 100 or so search engines(only 5 are really worth submitting to) or the 200 or so directories(dmoz and yahoo should be on the top of the list), getting your 100 or so back links for pr and relevency, if you don't have time to write at least one article a week to update your webpages, etc.... then you will want to outsource your tedious crap to someone else. preferably to a third world country. they'll do it half as cheap and same quality you need(if find the right people). $1 is worth 5 in their country. what i suggest though is to build your own website and have it earn a little money before you start outsourcing. unless you have the money already to invest. plan on spending at least $300 a month for seo outsourcing for ALL your needs. now to give you an example, i just looked at someone willing to write a 500 word article for $6.so if you have someone write 1 a week, that would add up to $25 a month. all seo though will add up to much much more but well worth it to free up your time to do other things. this is why people outsource. to free their time up or maybe they just don't know how to do something technical.i usually prefer to research and study the subjects i don't understand rather than outsource though because i am the type of person who likes to do things my own self because i know the project will be done right. if you outsource, there can be complications in something being done right to your needs. then your stuck wondering if the person who did the work deserves to be paid even if the person didn't do it perfectly to your needs.i only mention the last part because there are pros and cons to outsourcing. i also hear stories about how people would pay up front to outsource certain projects and got screwed. NEVER NEVER pay up front to someone you don't know and has never done work for you before. always pay as when certain tasks are completed to your satisfaction. they may require some good faith money put down. that's ok. just use good judgment when outsourcing to people you don't know.