xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Takendevil

Dragonrok

Rates: 5/5/10

You are welcomed to our newly opened server!

Rates: 2k/2k/50

Max Lvl: 254/120

Max Stat: 254

New world maps and spawns

Build Swapper. (allows you to save a build then reset then you can load that build later if you want)

Mosk Dungeons

Emp break tester (test's your Emp break speed)

Crazy Boris

Coin Exchanger

Warper.

Over 500 Cloth Color, 200+ hair color, 25 hairstyles

Healer.

Job Changer

Homunculus max level 99

Custom Quest NPC

Hat maker

Small Mall Warper (Basic equips and a few others)

Mining/Fishing/Bug catching/Wood cutting/Secret Stashes.

Mining - You can mine using Red Keys that are dropped by the mobs in the New World maps.

Fishing - You can fish using the Yellow Keys that are dropped by the mobs in the New World maps.

Bug Catching - You can Catch Bugs by using ROK star badges that are dropped by the mobs in the New World maps.

Wood Cutting - You can cut wood by using 3 slotted axes dropped by some mobs.

Secret stashes - You can search a secret stash by using Pencil Cases that are dropped by the mobs in the New World maps.

Mining Locations are usually in Caves.

Fishing Locations are near water.

Bug catching Locations are near wooded area's.

Wood Cutting Locations are near wooded areas.

Secret stashes and hidden throu out the maps.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NewlyRO/index.php?act=idx

Player Commands

@go @time @at @mi @rates @showdelay

@exp @die @version @party

@petrename @storage @ duel @where

@main @noask @noks @hominfo

@jailtime and many more!

Main Site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What is DragonROk?

DragonROk is an online role-playing game based on Norse mythology.

Users can create characters and venture off alone or in groups

in far-flung fantasy worlds full of adventure. Over 20 different job classes

Players can select from a wide range of job classes that suit their individual playing style. Each job class comes with a unique array of skills and abilities. The strengths and weaknesses of these classes encourages to players of different types to form parties. Lush Graphics and Sound

DragonROk Features hand-drawn, anime-rendered characters set onto realistic 3D backgrounds. The graphical design of the environments has been inspired by mythological and historical elements from various cultures around the world. Similarly, the music score is a diverse collection of eclectic songs drawn from various genre inspirations. The huge music library composed by TeMP, ensures that users will rarely be bored with the same song twice. Windows Oriented Interface

DragonROk has an easy-to-control interface. Most of the basic functions can be controlled by using the mouse. Users can also customize the interface to optimize usability and comfort. Unique Network Technology

AEGIS is a unique array of individual servers linked to together to create a series of zone servers that connect that vast worlds and people within DragonROk Online. This allows a tremendous number of people to meet in a single world and share the experience of DragonROk together.

How to Read the Life Bars!

The green gauge underneath the character represents health points (HP) while the blue gauge represents skill points (SP).

How to Move Along the Map.

If you click on the green targeted spot that appears on the map, the character will move to that spot. In order to follow another character, shift click on that character.

How to Chat with the Community.

Right click on the character you wish to chat with and choose the "Open 1:1 Chat" option. If you utilize the main chat window, you will be able to chat with many users at once.

2 Types of 'Level Up' Posted Image

Character development can be divided into two categories, Base Level and Job Level. Base Level is the character's overall level, and the Job Level is the current level of your character's job class. With each Job Level, you will be given 1 skill point which can be used to learn different skills.

The Level Up Angel Posted Image

If your Base Level goes up, an angel shows up to congratulate along with a fanfare. A button indicating the level up will also appear in the bottom right corner. Click on the button to add points to your stats. You cannot change or cancel distributed status points.

Learning New Skills Posted Image

A button indicating a Job Level up will appear in the bottom left corner along with 1 skill point. You can use this skill point to learn other skills. However, you cannot change the skills you have already learned

Edited by Takendevil (see edit history)

This rather unfortunately doesn't tell me a whole lot about how the game is played, or why it's so great. There is no background, no storyline, no links to screenshots. The one link that was provided leads to a rather fail info page, which told me absolutely nothing. This does not merit five stars and a smiley face. :(

This rather unfortunately doesn't tell me a whole lot about how the game is played, or why it's so great. There is no background, no storyline, no links to screenshots. The one link that was provided leads to a rather fail info page, which told me absolutely nothing. This does not merit five stars and a smiley face. :angel:

I am very sorry about that here is a guide to help you. :(

... The sprites in your screenshots (as well as effects and a fair amount of other graphics) are identical to the ones from Ragnarok Online (which I admittedly played, once upon a time, before it went P2P).

Is this someone's alternate-server of Ragnarok? Last I ever knew, alternate-servers of Ragnarok (and various other games) aren't exactly legal... (So would there be repercussions for advertising it on the Trap?)

Supposing that, despite the odds, this is not an alternate-server. Explain how it is supposed to be different from Ragnarok Online... (what I see doesn't convince me, in the slightest, that it is). How did the person(s) who maintain(s) this game get ahold of the same graphics engine, and did they legally acquire it?

I'm sure there is something else I should ask and am forgetting. Anyone else want to lend their input on this one?

Regardless of the legalities, many private servers are active today, and it is debatable whether or not their existence has created a loss of revenue for legitimate official servers. With many official servers changing over to a Free-to-Play with cash shop revenue model, their future viability is called into question. Although many private servers have no donate-for-advantage models, some players feel more secure in the environment. Server emulation follows the development of the Korean version, thus they often contain more recent updates than other local versions, although quality is often far below that of the official servers.

Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

... The sprites in your screenshots (as well as effects and a fair amount of other graphics) are identical to the ones from Ragnarok Online (which I admittedly played, once upon a time, before it went P2P).

Is this someone's alternate-server of Ragnarok? Last I ever knew, alternate-servers of Ragnarok (and various other games) aren't exactly legal... (So would there be repercussions for advertising it on the Trap?)

Supposing that, despite the odds, this is not an alternate-server. Explain how it is supposed to be different from Ragnarok Online... (what I see doesn't convince me, in the slightest, that it is). How did the person(s) who maintain(s) this game get ahold of the same graphics engine, and did they legally acquire it?

I'm sure there is something else I should ask and am forgetting. Anyone else want to lend their input on this one?

I am jus one of many Private servers. I have played raganrok since beta and wanted to make my own server to call home. And i did. No it isnt exactly legal but i jus wanted to make one of my own. I am 1 out f about 2500 private

servers.

My server is very diff from Ragnarok Online thou i have ALOT of features added that IRO doesnt have. Its not exactly the same in every way.

Seriously, if no one knows about Ragnarok Online would think your private server is a NEW game as how you made your description in there. Many private servers have been doing that claiming other games as their own work.

Seriously, if no one knows about Ragnarok Online would think your private server is a NEW game as how you made your description in there. Many private servers have been doing that claiming other games as their own work.

Im not claiming anything. Im jus telling what DragonROk is.