xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Latest Topics / Latest Posts topic starter / last poster

i noticed that when i am viewing the latest topics on the main page, it lists the topic starter. when i view the latests posts on the main page, it lists the topic starter. was this meant to be? it seems like when we view the latest posts, it should list the last posters name.....not the topic starters name since that's already listed in the latest topics section.

Hi anwii, Well the lastest topics section is the presentation of the topics with the starter?s name and the amount of visitors that the topic had until that time.

In the main page is presented the lastest posts with the name of its creator in the subforum where the topic is hosted.

I think that you are confused because the amount that you see in the left in the lastest topics menu...well that is the amount of visitors not the answers to the topics.

i am not confused with the # amount as that had nothing to do with what i was talking about or the topic title and description. re read my post. what i AM confused on is why it lists the topic starters name in the latest post rather than the last posters name since the last posters name will obviously appear under the latest topics.

I think that you are confused because the amount that you see in the left in the lastest topics menu...well that is the amount of visitors not the answers to the topics.