xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freeflashclocks

I Did Not Receive Mycents For My Latest Reply It has been more then 48 hours, and no mycents

I did not receive the supposed mycents for my latest reply, and to be honest, it is not the first time it happens, the last time i did not receive mycents for many big replies i did on the hot news forum topic, but i forgot about it and let it go, but now i can not, so please help me with this, i have been waiting for my fair mycents for over 48 hours, and it is supposed to happen after a few hours.

Please see my latest reply, and help me out with this problem, i want to make more mycents but i can not while i do not know why i did not receive mycents for my latest topic reply.

The topic reply i am talking about is at:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/66797-preventing-self-ip-trace-in-awstats-logs/

............................................________....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

This might be the only reply that you get. You are probably better off contacting the billing department... Open up a ticket in the client area and explain the problem to them. I'm pretty sure nobody on the forums can help you with this issue.
Notice from jlhaslip:
added quote tags

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

lol how many myCents did you get for that artwork, HDuff? It's like 2000 characters. I don't understand what the problem is, flashclocks. I know you want the mycents, but why not just write another couple decent posts somewhere? I seem to get mycents relatively quick, I'm up to $12 and I stopped actively trying for cents after I had my first $6 a few days ago. I don't know how many you need but I'm sure you'll accumulate enough if you just do some more posting.Maybe you've already received them though, since you haven't said anything.Good luck, anyway.

I receive, after 3 days, but according to Xisto TOS, i should received the deserved mycents after a few hours, not 3 days, so something is wrong.I have lots of mycents, but i have to pay 6 mycents every month because of the second package.i think is here where i must ask for help, there are at least 2 admins here, but i'll open up a ticket anyway.thanks

I receive, after 3 days, but according to Xisto TOS, i should received the deserved mycents after a few hours, not 3 days, so something is wrong.

There is nothing in the TOS concerning myCENTs. The Credit System v3 has no definite time for when it calculates and converts the myCENTs to Xisto dollars. It can take from instantly to over 24 hours for it to reflect in your account—it depends on the server. This is how the system works; there is nothing unexpected occurring.

Hi!@flashclocksI'm guessing the delay is due to a manual rating of your post so you can be rewarded more appropriately. I mean would you rather have an automated system that gave you the same points as a guy who copy-pasted an article off a website, or would you prefer to earn more myCENT credits for your post at the expense of a delay from manual rating?Besides, with something that is free, you shouldn't expect the same kind of service as a commercial for-fee service, although if the service provider is able to provide the same level of service, that's due to a lot of effort on their part.@rob86Although the ASCII art is a lot of characters, the poster doesn't get myCENT credits for it as it is within QUOTE tags. Besides, it's against the forum rules to copy-paste text without using QUOTE tags.Regards

The only way to track is through the myCENT email which contains the total number of accounted posts. the myCENT update will take anywhere from 4 hours to 2 days. Your patience is highly appreciated while the mycents are being calculated in the backend.