xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Great General Chat Forum

hmmm, it looks ok. but i have this forum, why would i go there? :D i go with the designs and links that work. lol its a 10/10 stars. by the way, i would join, but i have two forums already to go to. lol :)

Edited by brittmortimer (see edit history)

Design-wise, it is pretty good. The forum seem to be rather active with the number of posts that it manage to garner. But one thing, the big cross right on top. It looks so "ominous".

The page load time is amazing and the colors are great. And yes the activity seems lively and everyone is happy, great job you did there. you must have really gave in an effort to make it grow unlike my website, i just put it down after a week of inactivity. I don't know how long you have put it up there but I would say long live. Actually when I click the link you gave it gave me this message................There appears to be an error with the database. ............. and i can't load the page,

The page load time is amazing and the colors are great. And yes the activity seems lively and everyone is happy, great job you did there. you must have really gave in an effort to make it grow unlike my website, i just put it down after a week of inactivity. I don't know how long you have put it up there but I would say long live. Actually when I click the link you gave it gave me this message................There appears to be an error with the database. ............. and i can't load the page,

That problem has been fixed :angel:

What I like is the the xmas theme. Great work there. But just wondering, how does it look in "normal" days.

Check the site out now!