xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abby

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone,I'm Abby! I'm a 20-year old college student from Maryland. When I'm not bogged under readings and reports I enjoy playing listening to and playing music and spending time outdoors hiking, kayaking, and sailing. I also have taken to web design, which is what brought me to Xisto. I'm working on designing my second site, but alas, I'm a poor college student in a struggling economy and just don't have the monies to buy hosting. I stumbled upon Xisto, and it seemed like a brilliant idea! I love chatting with people and hearing diverse perspectives on issues, so this is like a dream come true. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Hi Abby!

Welcome to Trap 17. Most people are here for the free web hosting, just as you are, so you'll get a lot of support from the other members here. Trap 17 provides one of the best free web hosting services so you can rest assured that you've made the right choice.

While you're starting off at Trap 17, you might want to read the FAQ and about the myCENT credit system with which you can obtain the free web hosting.

If you need any help with getting started, feel free to post to the forums and you'll surely get a reply from one of the helpful members of the community.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hey Abby! Welcome to Xisto. I'm Rob and also a new member, just joined a few days ago. When you say playing music, does that mean you're a musician? Music rocks! One of my favourite things. I also jog/hike and kayak often too! In fact, just got back from kayaking minutes ago. I've never tried sailing, though I would love to. I'm trying to design a website also, but I'm kind of stuck.. not sure what it should be about is the big problem! Hard to make a website that way :(.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, I like it, haven't tried ordering web space myself yet since I can't think of a darn name, but I did earn $8 with my few posts!

Here are some links for you to check out when you have time. These links were given to me by the helpful Baniboy when I joined.

https://support.xisto.com/ <- Register here with the same email you use for Xisto as soon as possible! This is how you get your web space.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <- These are some rules, try not to break to many!

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/106-free-web-hosting-service-registration-3-easy-steps-to-your-new-free-website/ <- Some more information for you.