xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_nitin_r

Futurama To Be Cryogenically Un-frozen For Another Season

Hi!The Futurama series will make a come-back with a new season containing 26 episodes next year. I guess Bender would probably say, "I'm back, people! For all of those who hate me, you can all bite my shiny metal a**." :-DFor those of you who have never heard of Futurama, check out the Wikipedia page, which is very descriptive. Buy yourselves the DVDs and catch up on what you've been missing all along.Regards,N

I wonder which show Matt Groening likes better - Futurama or The Simpsons! :(Anyway it's good to hear that the old crowd is coming back. And talking about the Simpsons, they had just an average run in the last season, isn't it? Good and Bad episodes all in one mixed bag. Let's hope Futurama doesn't do that!

Great! I didn't know this... I'm a huge Matt Groening fan. "The Simpsons" is my fav TV show... I love them since I'm 6 years old. And I love Futurama too, not as much as I love the simpsons, but I like them A LOT! and It's great to know they'll be back.I love Bender. He's like my brother HAHAHHHA...Cool new... You made my day ^^

YES! I am so happy. I've always loved Futurama more then all the other cartoons made by Matt Groenin. Family guy is alright, but it doesn't have as strong of a storyline as Futurama had. And The Simpsons has become boring and predictable these days. Futurama was the perfect medium between these two shows and I loved it for that.Still my favourite episode would have to be the episode where we meet Fry's dog from the present (1999) and how the dog waited for him everyday for so long. Beautifully written and a truly remarkable episode. Futurama managed to mix emotional drama with high quality comedy and more importantly, they made it work. Can't wait for the new season, thanks for the post.

can you imagine your favorite futurama characters with a different voice other than its original voice talents? it seems that such will be the case with news that salary negotiations for their return for this new season turned south. bummer! adjust your expectations, beloved futurama fans! will "sound-alikes" satisfy you?