xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eaelecs

San Andreas When Is It Out On Pc

hey everyone just wondering when is san andreas out on pc? i realy want to know because i was trying to download it and vice city and other games came up when do you think it out? :D

46811[/snapback]

I dont think its coming out on pc till the start of next year but someone will have it up for download before then!

According to Gamspot the release date is 06/07/2005. I'm fairly confident that info comes from Rockstar Games (I doubt they would post it otherwise). Note that because Gamespot is American they use the illogical mm/dd/yyyy format. So the release date is in June, not July.

:D with my ps makes it look better than any xbox game :D:D:D i wish Nija Gaiden was for PC

San Andreas is making its way to the Xbox and PC this June. Both versions will be in stores in North America on June 7th, 2005 and in Europe on June 10th, 2005.It is not yet known if any major differences will occur in comparison with the Playstation 2 version, although speculation would have you believe that some bugs will be fixed, as well as some of the usual added extras of a PC port, such as the ability to change skins and have customised radio and replays, along with fan created modifications. Who knows, maybe because of the PS2 two player mode there could well be an online PC multiplayer mode. If not, I'm sure it will be easier for the modders to put in than it was in Vice City and GTA3. So to you lazy people who never search on yahoo, or go to a reliable site like http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/ then you people should get off your lazy A$$ lol j/k.Are you people more happy lol, even though this is more aless a repeat of whatbjrn said...

I was actauly told a reumor, dont know if it is true. but aparently GTS SA leaked a few weeks ago, but they managed to recall the data be4 many people could get it, so im pretty sure it will soon be out for download, give them a few months , out of intrest, what peer to peer programe do you use? A.K.A. Kazza, winmx, bearshare, lime wire