xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 Turns Five Today

post-1218-1244744358_thumb.jpgOMGAWD its been 5 years already, and to think Xisto was itty bitty and now it is biggie wiggie. Makes me feel oh so old and to think my reign of terror would begin three months later in September. Of course, I was not as evil when I first joined, but now I am really evil with a partner in crime and the funny thing is she is the puppet master of all my Evil doings on Xisto.so Happy birthday Xisto and I can't wait for another 5 years of Evil stuff.

HOORAY FOR Xisto.Well, I joined the site in 3-November 08, wasn't posting for a while, and came back when I remembered the site. *Pretend you're interested, I'm gonna continue*It is a shame the A.S.M.A (Anti-Saint_Michael Association) didn't have enough power to ban SM :angel: This evil inhuman being is still hanging around Xisto :(BTW, I think I know your crime partner, SM... *looks around suspiciously*anyway, Congratz Xisto!!!EDIT: nice cake!

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Hi!It's good to have had Xisto around for so long. For a dot-com firm to have been around for so long is an indication of success.@Michael: BTW, Michael, why does the birthday cake say "Caution"?@Bani: When did you come back? I've been seeing you around since I joined Trap 17 a month ago, so I guess you made your re-entry much earlier.Regards

Congrats. Ive been here for almost 3 years. This was the FIRST forum I ever registered on and I am glad that I have been able to continuly be hosted by them year in and year out. This plaace has gone a long way from the old Cpanel we used to have, to updating to a newer build, to now having the Mycent implicasted and such. THis place is like a little home for me and I am glad that I have been able to be apart of it.

Wow congrats to everyone in and out! I joined just a few days ago and it's already like I've been here for five years :angel:It looks like I joined at the right time, just when everyone is getting used to the new system and is getting ready to eat that cake!!!Well, congrats once again to everyone involved and have a nice birthday Xisto.... :(

OMG!5 years of the Xisto... but I came along about a year after it started. I will have been here for 4 full years next month. WOW! I'm getting old(er).:(Anyway, it has been a good place to hang out. Lots to learn around here, and some good people to hang with. I'm hoping for another 5 years... Yea! Opaque...

Hey.... Happy Birthday Xisto, many many happy returns of the day.. :angel: I am proud to be a member of this community. I just joined 1 year back(not completed yet) and very happy here.. hope our journey continues and let us all continue irritating others as usual :( Once again Happy Birthday Trap and my wishes to all other fellow members.... Congrats OpaQue for making Xisto a big success...

awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TRAP! look at you, all growned up! you are five years now!!, anyways, i always wondered, who is the owner and funder of Xisto, is it a one man show, or a corporation, will the real Xisto funder, please stand up?hahah :excl: ether way i LOVE Xisto! amazing hosting, amazing forums (which are ACTIVE), amazing members, amazing little sidekicks that help you with everything.. aka.. yes you mike :(i dont think ive ever felt more at home in any host! i love the diversity of ages and backgrounds TRAP offers.. just.. ahh i love you little trap! happy happy happy birthday to you silly, ill be waiting for my cake :angel:

Happy birthday to Xisto. Looks like I joined just in time for some cake! Where's the cake? WHERE'S THE CAKE?!

Grats, Just comes to show how important Xisto is to us =]5 years and still it has not shut down incredible how a grate website has become now one of the best i have seen specially for hostingGrats to all moderators for making Xisto better than ever couldn't of been don't with out you guys. :(

Although the topic was a bit rushed since I realized what day it was, I thought I would do myself one better and write a heartfelt article about it and so I would recommend all you Xisto users to check it out and see what I think about Xisto.

Well all I can say is congrats to the founder of Xisto (Forgot his name XD) And well done to the staff for keeping it a fun and joyful place to post. Its just a shame not many are very active maybe we can give em extra cash if they become active :(.

Wow, why do I seem to always miss Xisto birthday topics? :)

Happy birthday Xisto, and a great big community has evolved. :excl: I didn't think Trap could take much more of SMs evilness. How about getting...you know..one of those Anti Evil Crosses to stop SM from being evil here? :(

Though I must post this, for the sake of SM. :excl:

Posted Image

Oh good lord have merci on us all. :angel:

Most of all we should be congratulating the Administrators of this community, Buffalo and OpaQue. There work for Xisto is outstanding and very good. We should congratulate them for the success of Xisto. :)

-Sky :excl:

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

Yay, I have been here almost 3 years. It is a great community.Joined here a long time ago which was when i had almost no knowledge of web design, graphics, hosting, anything! and now I am filled with knowledge.Congrats to Xisto!! And its my birthday Tomorrow :angel: We are only two days apart :(