xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Cool Theme That I Made

Looks pretty good to me. Red has always been my favourite colour. It's not too busy with images and stuff either, which is good, but I'm wondering if it could use atleast one red-ish not overly flamboyant (don't want to overpower the top logo) graphic somewhere amongst the text though, maybe in the upper corner. Maybe some transparent red thing with a font-greyish shadow around it. It looks fine the way it is though, my suggestion might be stupid, just wanted to make myself useful and suggest something :lol:

Hmm.. good color theme but overuse of soft drop shadows. Your carbon background create a distraction to the viewers when they browse through your text. You may want to consider in putting a lower opacity for your background.

Hmm.. good color theme but overuse of soft drop shadows. Your carbon background create a distraction to the viewers when they browse through your text. You may want to consider in putting a lower opacity for your background.

Thanks, I'll try that and see how it goes.

Not bad, but you have to remember that content makes or breaks webpages. This template, although nice, would most likely be not worth while to use simply because the content has no organization what so ever. With that said, I would recommend looking up common content layout templates and finding a better way to organize the content. With a bit of work this template can be a very nice and useful one.

very cool and attractive design. It has all features of great free template that could be used from everyone. I like the color combination too. I also like the menu design, I don't know how if it can be converted easily into css and html. But the menu is very modern and like it mostly from all of the design. Well I don't see other web elements on it, such as banners or right or left sidebar menus. In general it is a very good design.

I like the theme, it's simple and easy to use, it can be used by a lot of people as it's quite standard, well done.I only can add that the content place, depending on the content can be separate to two blocks, as there seems to be to much text, but as I said it depends on the content :)