xisto Community

Hello community of XistoShort introduction:-17-Netherlands-Starting university after the holidays (computer science)So, I found this site while looking for a place to put a game that I am developing. Can't really say much about the game (it's till in its earliest stages: on paper :lol: )What I think of Xisto:Looks promising, it's a tad big and complicated, but I'm sure I'll find my way around here.Anything else: just ask.

Welcome to the Trap, Desertfighter!

I will personally enjoy learning more about your game, and I know there are many others here who share a similar interest! Please update us soon!

The Trap can be a bit overwhelming, at first, but that is only because there are so many areas of interest to explore. I love how the Trap covers so much; it makes certain that there are is a variety of different people to interact with and learn from (and, in many cases, teach things to)!

When you can find the time, please read the following content fully and thoroughly. Regardless of your long-term goals here, you will find the information very useful. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy; the only stupid question is the one that is never asked!

:DNew User Links :D

And, in the beginning, there was... a lot of information! :lol:

Forum Rules!

Laying down the law! :P

The Trap17 ReadMe

The nitty gritty details :D

The Trap17 Story

Every great idea has a humble beginning... :)

Howto: Signing Up & Getting Started

Sometimes, it’s the baby steps that are the most important of all :D

Howto: First Steps to Free Webhosting

The most powerful tool is the engine by which you become known to the world. :XD:

Howto: Earn Your Free Domain!

Possession is 9/10 of the law! :D

About the MyCents Credit System

The most precious things in life, money cannot buy... but it’s still nice to have! :D

Take care, and have fun! I look forward to seeing you around, and reading more about your game!
Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

hi Desertfighterwelcome to Xistoand i also want to know more about your game and what is the theme of the game.........