xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Check Edv Lottery Result How to Check

The Diversity Lottery program is an annual lottery run by the U.S. Department of State. The DV Lottery offers up to 55,000 permanent resident visas each year to randomly selected applicants from eligible countries. The Lottery is run once a year, usually in October, and qualified applicants are randomly chosen by computer.

As mentioned our country Nepal is also eligible to filled up EDV form and Many Nepalese filled up form. Basically After winning Lottery, There will be letter on own postal address that given during filling EDV form.

But Question is ?

Where to Check online whether I am selected or not ?

As mentioned by DV lottery website:

You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status using the internet. You may check back on this site at anytime between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2010 DV Lottery. You will be required to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.

From Above statement, I searched over the internet but I didn't find any place to check putting my confirmation number.

So if you have any Idea Please help me (I am so tired goggling about 2 days on it).