xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Ashbash's Recommended Firefox Addons!

Hi guys,

Well I am just bored so I thought I would post some of the best Firefox addons out there!

Google Preview

The name says it all :lol:

Adblock Plus

Gets rid of annoying banners and stupid advertisements.

Chat Zilla

Lets you use IRC all within your FF browser.

Linkification

Changes text links into clickable clicks-No more copy and pasting-Very useful.

Flashgot

Allows you to download Vidoeos and Audio files at maxiumum speed, You can use this on Youtube and lots of other FLV sites.

Flag Fox

Displays a country flag depicting the location of the current website's server and provides quick access to detailed location and webserver information.

Switch Proxy

Lets you manage your proxies and lets you change the configration of each one.

Show ip

Displays your current IP on the taskbar.

Time Tracker

Cool little addon that displays how long you have been on the net on your taskbar.

IE tab

Lets you use IE inside your Firefox browser-Useful for when some sites or images wont display on FF, A good back-up addon.

Tamper data

Lets you modify headers as well as POST data in an easy to manage way

Poster

Similar to tamper data but takes a more advanced approach.

Cookie Watcher

Watches cookies from the status bar

Fire Cookie

The above..but as a firebug plugin

Firebug

You MUST have this if your ever messing with sites. Easily allows you to view/edit source HTML as well as CSS and JS debuggin

ASNumber

Displays IP informatoin and more about the website your visiting

Form Free

In page input box editor. Allows you to edit hidden inputs as well as disabled.

HTTPFox

Indepth HTTP Analyzer

Login Capture

Login Capture is by far the easiest way to capture web logins. Currently, Login Capture supports a very large variety of sites

Keyscrambler Personal

KeyScrambler Personal encrypts your keystrokes at the kernel driver level to protect your information from keyloggers.

Keylogger

Do you need a description for this?

Blocksite

BlockSite is an extension, which automagically blocks websites of your choice.

Mass Password Reset

This add on helps you reset multiple passwords in the Firefox/Thunderbird password manager.

FireFox DNS Flusher

This extension provides a facility to reload changes on Windows/Linux/MacOS hosts file.

Broadband Speed & Diagnostics

This extension includes a set of tools for broadband users. It can measure the bandwidth of Internet connections and perform diagnostic tests.

Domain Details

Displays Server Type, Headers, IP Address, Location Flag, and links to Whois Reports

Current Site IP

This new plugin gives you an advertising-free, direct way to get a website IP address you need when working on site development.

External IP

This extension displays your current external IP address in the browsers statusbar.

FireFtp

ftp server access, easy and good

xss me

for checking vulnerable pages

Access Me

test for Access vulnerabilities

SQL Inject me

test for SQL Injection vulnerabilities

Hack Bar

Simple security audit / Penetration test tool

PDF Download

give options to save pdf document, or page to pdf, etc

Page Hacker

Lame but fun to n00bs :XD:

Well enjoy them!

- Ash.

Hi guys,
Well I am just bored so I thought I would post some of the best Firefox addons out there!

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this list! It takes almost forever to find a good addon that you need, so thanks :lol:

Im going to make use of almost all of these, they are all so very helpful. Your recommendations are great!

I use many of those Firefox browser plug in's, in fact, most of them i used to use in the past, but now i use only a couple of the supra mentioned by you.Nowadays, i mainly use the following Firefox browser plug in's: . Tab Mix Plus (Very useful and most important Firefox plug in to save sessions of web sites you usually visit on a daily basis) . Adsense Preview (by the way, it is not Google preview, it is adsense preview, you might want to fix it later) . Roboform (I use it to save my web sites log in web forms data, like user names, pass-words, and any web form field) . DownThemAll (The Firefox browser download manager plug in, extremely good and simple but still powerful and with many features) . Nitro PDF download (From Nitro company, very useful to save a complete web page in pdf format, send it by e-mail, and other options too) . Keyscrambler (One really good Firefox browser plug in to save you from key-loggers, it really encrypts all your Firefox typed keystrokes) . Google Gears (It is very important if you use Google reader online) . Advanced Dork (I use it to search Google with its advanced operators, like: intitle:, intext:, inurl:, filetype:, et cetera, very useful for advanced Google users/searchers, extremely crucial for Google hackers of course and even for any real hacker) . Gmail Manager (I use t to log in/off of my multiple gmail accounts, it has many useful features really, i never go without it!) . Forecast Fox (It is the best firefox plug in to check the weather on your city, on any specific city worldwide) . Fox Proxy (I use it, it is the best firefox plug in to use proxies, it is really the best and free proxy tool available on the internet, not only between the firefox browser proxy plug in's category, i mean worldwide and in comparison with any proxy tool)I used to use fireFTP but then i passed to FlashFXP, which does not make me use/open the firefox browser too, which by the way, takes a lot of my CPU and memory resources, you all know that as a matter of fact.The HackBAR firefox plug in is very good if you have the necessary attack codes to perform on nay given URL, i thought it had already a couple of attack codes to test web sites, i know of many programs, tools and web sites which the only purpose it to test the vulnerabilities of web sites, and some that test your firewall and anti virus.The firefox browser get really CPU/MEMORY consumer crazy when you load many plug in's, which includes with enabled and disabled plug in's, not only the firefox plug in's you enabled to actively use on a daily basis, any other stuff that is there to enable, it also takes memory usage, anything that is refered by any means, by text or graphics, it takes memory and cpu usage, so be careful when you choose to use a firefox browser plug in, there are a couple of firefox plug in's that can consume all your memory once their loaded with the browser.

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)

how can i use poster addon to get google adsense approvalAshbash's Recommended Firefox Addons!

after many times I searched about poster addon and its use? I heard about its helping u to get adsense approval! its true or not ?and its true then which process we have to do in that??? pls if u have any answer pls reply me

-reply by sanjay