xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gravity17

Do You Agree With Chad Warden? Is the PS3 Better Then Xbox360 Wii?

Console War  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello, My friend showed me this video about how the Ps3 is better then the Wii and Xbox360
vvvvvvv
Chad Wardens Video
^^^^^
Personally I disagree because the Ps3 has the same games as the Ps2 but with better graphics and Xbox360 has good graphics too, but the Wii on the other hand has horrible graphics and more family(nice) games and it uses a sensor bar and compatible with gamecube games. So I Think There All The Same But With different games and controllers, Basically they all suck and chad warden is right except about the PS3, but thats just my opinion....

Let me see what you think about what chad warden has to say!!!

I think the PS3 and Xbox aren't bad, Wii has horrible graphics but has 'nice' games, totally agreed.PS3-Pros: Good graphics Cons: same games.Xbox 360-Pros: Xbox Live, Graphics, Variety of GamesCons: Microsoft Product... lolWii-Pros: Sensor, Family-Friendly, Gamecube compatibleCons: Horrible GFX.

yeah I think he was right, PS3 according to me is way better then Wii and X-Box 360. I love the graphic and overall I'm just saying PS3 cause I just like sony company.

no... i like all of them because i am enjoying when i am playing,, i don't care about their graphicsi only want the games into it.. all of those has it's own specialty