xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fractured.Logic

Bb Code: Color Effect Applied To "new User Links" For all you other welcomers out there, sharing the wealth&#3

This tutorial (ofsorts :D) is for my fellow members of our unofficial Trap17 welcoming committee. I've put these links together over the time I've been here, rearranging and fixing the urls as I noticed errors and such in my copypasting. Once I was happy with the arrangement and validity of the links, I decided to play with their appearance. Hex color coding is one of my favorite things to mess around with, and is something I learned several years ago. You are welcome to copypaste the coding and save it somewhere to use whenever you greet a newbie (although make sure that no one else has pasted them first... there is no reason to overwhelm the fresh blood :D). If you would like a different color arrangement, but do not want to take the time to edit it yourself, I would be happy to alter my coding for you when I am able. Just private message me with your request and the color(s) you would prefer.

E
njoy!