xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Webmin Installation

Hey all. Central-Gaming will soon be having a a GameServer Dedicated box. I am wanting to install Webmin for our customers servers. I have read through the installation, and since my hosting package is on a Linux Operating System, I am wanting a Perl Script Installer to help me install this. A PSI (Perl script installer) is needed for installing Webmin for us. Is there any member here trustworthy enough to install Webmin on Central-Gaming? I'd rather have a trusted Super Member install this. Someone like, haslip, SM, OpaQue, BH, xpress, Nabb etc to install. I only trust members with a post count of 250-300 or more. (sorry) (And no Ash. I certainly don't want you trying to help, since you cannot even code scripts properly.If any other member besides Ash could help, please reply asap. Thanks.