xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tombomb318

Halo 3: Odst Was called Halo: Recon

So with Halo 3: ODST on its way what do you guys think about it. It will be an open world game where you do not play as a crack feed super human. ODST stands for Orbital Drop Shock Trouper, as an ODST you can not duel wield, run as fast as Master Cheif, jump as high as Master Cheif, you do not get as strong armor, you also do not get a motion sensor, but in turn you get some cool stuff like, a new HUD system, silanced weapons (the Halo 1 pistal, and a sliance smg). Halo 3: ODST will also come with a bata to the new anounced Halo game Halo: Reach. You allso get all the maps relised todate for Halo3, but you also get 3 new maps and a new game mode called fire fight. Fire fight is basicly horde mode from GOW and GOW2 but on crack. Endless waves of enamys, skulls randomly turrning on and limited ammo.

I was never really a big Halo fan, but if this is isn't going to include Mr. Mary Sue then I might give it a nice peak. I just hope the story is decent as well and that there's no lame cliffhanger without an end boss at the end. :lol:;

It looks amazing. If I had $60 to blow on it I'd consider buying it, but alas, I don't. :lol: I will probably at least rent it some way down the line, though. :PIt'll be interesting to see how the game plays out with all those flashbacks. It works well in books, movies, and in TV shows, (like Lost) so hopefully it translates well into the gaming scene. I'm also hoping it has better multiplayer than it's predecessor. Mind you, Halo 3 had awesome multiplayer, I just want to see that awesomeness multiplied. :(

Halo 1 was the greatest game ever in first person shooting,  Then came halo 2 and they let you use more vehicles you always wanted to drive but took out halo 1 pistol and machine gun,  replaced them with a Battle Rifle,  Halo 3 They brought back The machine gun and made the wacking 50% damage rather then 25% so now you kill people in two wacks which most of the time you die or kill by melee attacks rather then shooting even though the game WAS Suppose to be a shooting game the pistol sucked even worse on that game halo combat evolved pistol made the game unique I think they are trying to go for some theme like *BLEEP* of Dooty crap, for those who like call of duty good for you but halo really should stay unique like it was suppose to be which now ODST brought back the  scoping pistol but took out the battle rifle rumors has it and there is a new type of machine gun that isnt the SMG or One hand machine gun its something that is different,  I just hope in reach they use the old alien drop off ships that it don't seem funny only halo one they had their drop off ships different.

-reply by Pyrethrim The Blood Elf