xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mew1033

Ipod Interface

What do u think the best way to interface with ipods is? I myself have an ipod mini, but i use WMP and have all my playlists and stuff organized perfectly on it. so i started looking on the internet. i found a program called xplay. xplay i did the free trial and it kicked butt so i got it. i have never even opened the software disk that came with my ipod. this is defenetly the route to go if u use windows and WMP.

dude i totally agree with u. ill tell u why. I have over 3000 songs...... and thats it! I would really hate to have to go and put them all back in playlists, which is exactly what id have 2 do if i installed itunes. so i us WMP.

i personally dont understand whats so good about ipod all my friends have it but i dont see them very useful... i mean i can just do with 256MB of space i think couple of hundred is enough i dont find the need to carry all my songs...but oh well thats just my point of view and i saw itunes but i prefer windows media player better alot more used to it i guess.

as long as i know, ipod is most popular media player in the world right now.newspaper say: its more popular than walkman prodeced by sony aboout 20 years ago. i hear too, that iPod is installed as standard car audio of latest BMW. and some famous brands like bose, pioneer, altec-lansing are also create docking adapter so we can hearing music in car, room, etc..very cool..

Its all probably a fad but then again i could be wrong, its just everyone at my school some how got it all over christmas vacation...so i dont really wanna get something that everyone else has or thinks is so cool....i mean 12 year old kids carry it around...its crazy and those things cost like $500....my discman is like what $50, well i still prefer cds...soon i bet cds are gonna be like vinals, no ones gonna use cds... :D

as long as i know, ipod is most popular media player in the world right now.

newspaper say: its more popular than walkman prodeced by sony aboout 20 years ago. i hear too, that iPod is installed as standard car audio of latest BMW. and some famous brands like bose, pioneer, altec-lansing are also create docking adapter so we can hearing music in car, room, etc..

very cool..

48736[/snapback]

Apple right now owns over 70% of the digital music player market, with the relaease of the iPod shuffle, there hoping close up the 30% market share that flashed based players take up, so far, the shuffles are selling like hotcakes.