xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightskydrama

Hello, Im A Newbie :)

hi im new here. im not a programmer or anything, just trying to setup and test a moodle site for my teacher friends. :lol:

Welcome nightskydrama to Xisto. We have many members like you on this forum and we love em :XD:, I am sure you will be able to have a site for your "Teacher Friends" free or paided hosting.

I have provided important links below here to stop you getting a warn or ban, Forum rules ect..

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum mate!

-Ash:).

You don't have to be a techie or a geek to fit in here, nightskydrama. There's a wonderful variety of forums, subforums and topics to get involved with that have nothing to do with computers! If you ever decide you'd like to learn something about the fabulous geekdom, however, there are several people here ready and willing to share what we know.

So, welcome to the Trap!

Ash has done a fine job of getting you started, so I've no need to drop any more links in your lap. If you ever have questions, don't be shy! Take care, and have fun!

Welcome to the best boards around the web nightskydrama, hope you'll enjoy your stay and be more than contempt with the hosting Xisto has to offer.

Just read the rules, don't spam or post silly one-liners, try to stay on-topic as much as you can and you'll be accepted just perfectly in this environment of ours :lol:

Ash has given you the links you need to read, and one thing is left unsaid that myCents will begin to appear when you make more than 5 posts..

Have fun! :XD:

welcome to trap 17.This is the right place for anything tech related!Have fun and don't be hesistant on aking for advice if you are not sure of anything, you will get load of useful advice!LATER!