xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IamAg

Getting To Know Me A little bit about myself...

i am an HTML web designer, with a couple of sub-domains(Projectp2s.weebly.com <--- Check this out!! ( ive gotten 7200 Ms points, speakers, and CoD WaW from it FOR FREE ) Noahnme.webs.com <--- my personal site that i never finished :lol:Sitesatschool.webs.com <-- a closed website i used to teach fellow classmates at school how to get around the web fiter)I know a little Javascript, but thats about it. This website looks like a cool website for hosting, and ill be doing some Thread-Stating in the freebies section, so be sure to check that out.

no idea what the first site is suppose to do. The second site is a garbage Hanna Montana. Anyway, if this is your first time here, welcome. I hope you become inspired to create something great.

lol?(@me) The first one tells you how to be succesful on a GPT site, the second was my unfinished personal site, i have a JOKING obsession with miley cyrusEDIT: Oh and thanks for the inspiration.

Edited by IamAg (see edit history)

Wow...great job mate!Like the ambition, my advice to you would be to focus on one particular site and work hard on making it the greatest thing it can possibly become!Good luck mate!

You got only subdomains, well this is the chance for you to make some cents around here and you can buy some domain and real hosting from here. Congratulations on joining this great free web hosting supported forum.

Belated welcome, IamAg

You have done a fine job on your websites, considering you designed (& I presume coded?) them yourself :lol: The second site didn't load correctly, but I'm more likely to chalk that up to the public access computer I have to use for right now.

Don't worry about what you know or don't know - there are a great many people here (myself included!) who are willing to share what we know and help you out! There's people from all sorts of backgrounds here, so you are pretty much guaranteed to find someone you'll click with. :XD:

To get you further started, here is some very useful content that I highly recommend you take the time to read fully.

So, take care and have fun! I look forward to seeing you around. :)