xisto Community
anheizhiye

I Developed A Game! game,iphone

I developed a game in iphone!But it sells not good.I think it's a not bad game for people to play with their friends or coworkers or family.Can someone give me some opinion about this game?The Game name is "How Many You Can".thanks a lot!

I found your app on the appstore, but I don't think anyone is interested in buying an app from someone who can't properly construct a grammatically correct english sentence. You might want to think about rewriting the description because the current state the description is in is nearly impossible to read.

I found your app on the appstore, but I don't think anyone is interested in buying an app from someone who can't properly construct a grammatically correct english sentence. You might want to think about rewriting the description because the current state the description is in is nearly impossible to read.

I echo his words. I wanted to check it out but if the description is that bad, even I am discouraged to even go and check what it's all about!

Put in more work into it..and good luck, mate!

Engilsh is not my mother tongue.This is the modified description:Are you having sharp eye?Are you got brains?And how about your girl or boy friends,coworkers,and your family?You can buy the Game "How Many You Can" to test it,find who can find the most?Only about 1 or 2 minutes,you will get the answer!Also,you can bet on it with your girl or boy friends,it will be funny!Select the word you know as fast as you can!There maybe some limits for you to select the right word.There have many combinations of limits,you can enjoy them:)Just enjoy it!

Do you have a link to view the game descriptions or maybe even some screens shots? I don't have an iphone but I would like to see what kind of game we are talking about

How to play?for example,from a letter matrix ,you select word which begin with letter 'a' and/or it's length between 4 to 7 in a limited time as fast as you can.Sorry......I don't know how to paste a picture into Xisto.......

Hi everyone

I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game. Well do not mind but right now I don't have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called Jocuri Sport in the web site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun.

Thanks