xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Dont You Hate It When..

You are having a horrible day because your clothes aint feeling right,, they feel stretched and just yuckyand you look into reflections and you look FAT and your having the worst day of your lifeand then somoene tells youyouve been loosing weightand you get so mad because you've been having the worst day because you are fatter!

erm...o_ouh...Ooh I've had a day where my sneakers were just horrible, they were these Converses that had the ugliest curve on their toes and I swear every step I took reminded me of how terrible those sneakers were. And then, by the end of school someone goes right ahead and blurts out something like, "those shoes are lame," something like that, jokingly of course. And here I am, suffering like a frog with its tongue in spinach soup, wanting to liberate that guy's head from his body, y'know, to give him some wiggle room >_>But that's probably the worst I've had, in terms of clothing. Oh wait! And then there was this NBA Street V2 shirt, where this dude named 'Stretch' was in the cover and everyone kept calling him Jimmy Hendrix >_<Yea.

What is it with shoes now a days??? Why are they making them SO UGLY???? All the recent styles absolutly look hidious, like the big ballon type cartoon charector shoes. You couldn't pay me to wear those ugly dang things. But you have not seen stretched out and yucky clothes until you have spent the entire day grooming dogs and you are covered from head to toe with dog hair, all over your clothes and the tiny hairs are sticking threw your clothes poking the dickens out of you, itching you to the point somewhere very close to insanity, it's not only on your clothes but in your eyes and up your nose, so THEN you can really say your clothes are yucky!

wowza o_o That's... bad. Lol okay so I've never been attacked by dog hair, nope =)

And yes, the shoes now a days are indeed kinda' ugly, well most of them. I still think every once in a while, I'll buy a Jordans just for its looks =3

~Kami

hhahha shoes are becoming dilusionaly ugly.. specially sneakers, such as converse, or anything related to running in general i think.. no offence to any african american trappers, but some shoes are just taken overload a bit..i think women classy shoes (such as heels, flats, boots etc) are becoming cuter by the minute though! lots of style..

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse........Sunday my sister in law invited us to come by and play in their pool for awhile after dinner and a trip threw the local swap meet, and I happily agreed to that. I do love playing in water. I ended up with a tiny bit of sunburn on my belly. Not a bad one, I doubt if it even blisters, but it was pretty red and hot. The next day grooming though I discoverd real quick that even minor sunburns and sharp pokie dog hairs DO NOT MIX!!! Those blasted hairs went right threw the shirt and into my sunburn in the most madding, irritating, miserable way you can imagine. I will be SO glad when this springs grooming is over. If I hussel this week, I might get 'er done by the months end. the big problem now is we went straight from spring to blazing hot summer. I swear just 2 weeks ago it was still down in the 40's at night, but now we have temps in the 90's and the heat index today was 105!