xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jayzeed

Amazon4free, Get Free Amazon Stuff!

The website is Amazon4Free ( thats what i call it ) and is a great GPT site, where you DONT have to do offers to get free stuff.It is a fun community where posting in the forum, playing games, doing offers, and getting referrals are a few ways of getting points.I have gotten 5600MS points, A laptop Adapter, Speakers, and a nice spice rack, so i can vouch for its Pay-Outs.Earning prizes is extremely easy I earn 1/6 of my points from gamesI earn 2/6 of my points from OffersI earn 5/12 of my points from ReferralsI earn 1/12 of my points from forum posts ( i dont post much, i use the chatbox :lol: ) I earn 1000 points ( $10 ) in about 2/3 days. ( 100-150$ per month ) in my spare time---3 people have gotten A ps3/Xbox/Wii---1 person has gotten a car.---To get started, and to get 2 realy good referral guides and offer guides, go to ProjectAmazon.tkI will send you 1$ every other day, when i can. i will send you lists of fast, good offers, when i can, i will help you as much as i can along your way