xisto Community
arjupun

How To Create Contact Us Form?

Hey people I am creating my website and I found it is very difficult. I have seen contact us forms in website.
And I am also trying to make that for my website visitors but I came to know that it is very difficult.

I have tried for many times.But Result: Unknown

Can any body help me to create that?
You can also give me link where to learn that.

Hi.

I have found the following website really helpful with all my web building. The link provided here is specifically for a free php contact us form. Check it out!

https://www.thesitewizard.com/wizards/feedbackform.shtml

Hey people I am creating my website and I found it is very difficult. I have seen contact us forms in website.

And I am also trying to make that for my website visitors but I came to know that it is very difficult.

Can any body help me to create that?

You can also give me link where to learn that.

ok. I have got a proven solution for that. There are few ways you can do that.

1. Create your own form

2. Use existing solutions - Get the code from others or use a web service

Below I am explaining as to how to go about this.

1. Creating your own form.

Like others said, you can use some scripting language to do this. Though it is very simple and easy... there are easier ways of doing this. So... I will give you that one in details instead of you have to work on this. If you still insist on working on this... Check some online tutorials.

2. Using an existing web service.

http://www.emailmeform.com/ is one of the very good services. I am currently one of the users and have deployed it in 2 of my websites and it works without any mess. There are lots of advantages in using this. Most of them are listed down in the site and I am recommend you to give a try on this service before trying any other service or coding it on your own...

Below are some of the Benefits

1. No Programming required!

2. Works with any web hosting account

3. Stop 100% Spam!

4. Tons of features and FREE!

and lots more...

There might be other similar service. But I recommend this one.

Hi!If you're still looking for a contact form, msg me and I'll help you with it.A contact form is simple to create though - you need to add a form tag to your page and use the input tags for the user to provide input. Another input-submit tag provides a button for the user to submit the data which can be processed by a server-side form. If your server supports the use of the mail PHP function, it's relatively simply or you could store the value into a database instead.You can also have a contact form that works entirely via client-side code, but that would require the user to have an email client (with exceptions!) setup.Regards,Nitin Reddy

what kind of contact form, in php or what? Building a website is not easy, building a contact form is easy in general, but making it secure is difficult..

Yes friend I am trying to get a contact form through php.
If you got some idea then u can give me.
thank you