xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_nitin_r

Ie: Click Area Not On Hyperlink (html/css) In IE, the clickable area for a hyperlink is wayy off mark

Hi!In just about any normal browser, I'd expect to click on a hyperlink and I'd be taken to another page (or, it would run some Javascript... as the case may be).With Internet Explorer, a problem I've been having with my design is that, at times, the hyperlink is displayed in one part of the screen, but to click or to cause a hover, I have to move my mouse over an area close to the hyperlink. I know it sounds funny... if you want to click the link, the mouse has to be on the link but IE doesn't do anything when I click the hyperlink - I have to click on an area to the right of the link.All I did was use XHTML and CSS, so I can't really think of which CSS attribute did it. I'd appreciate any help I can get with fixing the issue.Regards

Hard to say since we don't provide a link to your site or show off your code and so before we can help you please add a link or code to this topic for further assistance.