xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Hunting For A Rpg... Cant find one that I like

I used to really not get Roleplay Games. Then I started playing RP servers on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer. Now I want to take it further!But I can't find a Roleplay Game like what I play in those servers. The ones I found are all mystical elves and dwarfs and stuff like that. I want a Roleplay game where I can play real life stuff... Just extended a little :lol: I want it as a downloadable 3D Multiplayer one though. Not one where I play in my browser. I'm probably not going to find anything I like as much as GTA: SAMP. The possibillities were endless on there :XD:Maybe someone can help me? :)

i dont know GTA-SA was still in..Anyway for another great RPG (not those lame endless clicking games) you might want to check out vampire the masquerade bloodlines it was one of my all time fave RPG and you'll love it specially if you love vampires.. :lol: