xisto Community
nol

Modern Warfare2 Just pre ordered it :)

I just preordered Modern Warfare 2, I decided after I saw the world premiere of the Trailer, that theres no doubt in my mind I will be getting this game, who else is with me?

i also hav CoD MW2 but pirated one so i can't play online :( but that game has fu&^ed al the other games my god if urbuying it beware !!!!!!!! u'll be an addict of it !!!!! fu*&ing game very very very gud game :)but very costly and expensive if u buy original but the money does'nt gets wasted u use it it's worth buying it

Modern Warfare 2 doesn't fail on the Single Player game although don't expect much from the Multiplayer since it is full of bugs and is very laggy. The game always directs you to the wrong country and the server system runs off of Peer 2 peer technology which is useless for gaming.But play the Single Player since it is good.

COD: Black ops will be better

I saw the trailer. I predict that people will go around grappling everyone just the same way people go running around with a tact knife with commando knifing everyone they see. I do agree that the gameplay will be much better though. I bet that lots of gamers will be crazy over that game as well seeing how successful Modern Warfare 2 was on November 10, 2009 when it came out at midnight. A lot of my classmates went an all-nighter just to purchase the game at 70 dollars USD. I found it ridiculous. One person even ditched his house in the middle of the night without the parents knowing just to get this game with his friends.

Modern Warfare 2 doesn't fail on the Single Player game although don't expect much from the Multiplayer since it is full of bugs and is very laggy. The game always directs you to the wrong country and the server system runs off of Peer 2 peer technology which is useless for gaming.

But play the Single Player since it is good.

thank, but play the Single Player since it is good. I do not understand

i just finished COD black ops yesterday and i should say i just prefer MW2 over this one because even there was a little graphics disimprovement but it wants so much higher minimum system requirement. i always liked COD series because of high fps but this one i should play at 35-40 fps which is not very interesting for a COD game. the ending, musics, enemies everything was really bad i don't know why they try to release a COD version every 8 months. build another one just like MW2 which even with lots of bugs was really a nice game. they have said another call of duty is coming in 2011 and i hope they will work a little better on it.

I have played both MW2 and Black Ops. Personally, I like MW2 better because the maps in multiplayer are so much better. It's smaller so there is less walking around and less camping. There aren't really good map for sniping in Black Ops. Black Ops is basicllly a copy-paste from MW2 with new or less stuff. You basically get the same package with different atmosphere/environment but for those who never played the Call Of Duty series, Black Ops ia good game.