xisto Community
Raptrex

Web Comic Idea

is anyone interested in making a webcomic with me? all you need to do is know how to draw and make up stuff and have good humormy comic is going to be about Aliens vs. Robots the robots live on Uranus and the Aliens live on Umphukthe planets are close to each other and they fight in space and on each others planetif you can draw cartoony then plz joinill add more ideas when i think of some

is anyone interested in making a webcomic with me? all you need to do is know how to draw and make up stuff and have good humor

my comic is going to be about Aliens vs. Robots

the robots live on Uranus and the Aliens live on Umphuk

the planets are close to each other and they fight in space and on each others planet

if you can draw cartoony then plz join

ill add more ideas when i think of some

46574[/snapback]

I can't draw... I don't know graphics. But I can create your website, PHP stuffs... But you need to find templates, and i'll do the rest. How's that?

sorry i know how to make a website :D

but can you write a good story line?

46853[/snapback]

What kind of story line? I love making stories.

robots vs aliensbut i think im going to do something differentits going to be like a detective game sort ofit will be made in flash and your given all these information and the scene of the crime and you guess who the suspect isyou pick who you think it is and and the end of the week, ill post who the suspect isi just love sherlock holmesdo you think you can make up mystery type sotries?

alright start thinking of some cases in about a week ill get my new moniter and be able to start doing flash stuff on that computer (cuz my moniter broke on my comp so im on my dads)ill send you a pm about how to contact me