xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dook-E

Hiho!

Hello everyone! :XD:As all people do when they are new in town, I should introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old guy from Belgium and I'm willing to get more involved into the arts of webdesign and the lot. Therefore however you need a host etc and that's how I ended up here. But now that I am it seems that there's a lot more going on then people just trying to get a certain amount of posts and it's really a vivid and interesting community. I'm still going over all the things that are on the boards but from the looks of it I think I might like it here :):lol:

Welcome, Dook-E (very amusing handle :XD:) to the Trap!

:lol:

This is a great place to get started with learning Web Design. There are a bunch of people here who know all the ropes when it comes to coding your own pages. I'm quite familiar with HTML/CSS, personally, which are considered the essential basics. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have; I, and many others, are always here to help!

Please fully read the following content, and you should feel a lot more comfortable here. :)

Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

Thanks for the nice and fast reply :lol: Right now I have one but it's a frame-based website. Going to convert it first to a template based one and then implement a blog and by then hopefully I'll have gathered some points on here to get that hosting to I can create a forum. It seems a lot to learn at once but the basic steps are really easy once you get the hang of it. I won't hesitate to call for help though when I need it :XD:And yes I noticed so too, the fact that you HAVE to make posts and there are restrictions to what you post, and people guarding those makes it that only the truthful ones stay on top.

It's a very well-oiled machine here. :lol: The MyCents 3.0 system is incredible... when you read about how it judges quality over quantity, as well as reputation and suchforth, I don't think it quite fully sinks in what that means (at first). But, if you've the effort and the interest, it makes a huge impact and fast. I've been here a little over a month now and I've already earned over $15! In my first couple of weeks, I was earning an average of about 11 cents per post. Now, I'm rolling along at an average of 17.7 cents per post.Good luck with your goal; sounds like a healthy challenge!