xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanbig

Logic Pro Questions [resolved] I just set up an account, looking for some info.

So, I'm going to keep posting here (truth be told, it's the only set of forums I really pay any attention to)... but I got rather impatient and decided to pay for hosting services by way of the Logic PRO set up. I do have a couple questions though and I apologize if they have been covered in previous posts. I attempted to read through the Knowledgebase but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.1) I made the purchase/payment last night (roughly 8 hours ago), I received an email with the payment invoice but nothing further. I'm curious as to when I will receive information regarding the set up and such (I already have a domain which I will be changing the DNS entries for) or if there is anything further I have to do before things get rolling?2) With regard to billing, when I am continually posting here... are my accrued funds from Xisto still applied to my hosting services despite the fact that I initially ran a paid set-up? In other words, since I didn't initially go with the free hosting services, am I still able to take advantage of the funds I gain by using these forums, putting it towards my account payments?Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the great work folks... I'm really loving it around here thus far.

Sean, answer to Q1: Your hosting package will be setup completely soon. If you've registered a domain with Xisto, please allow up-to 48 hours for the domain to process.Q2: I think you can still earn MyCENTs yes. You can also request a switch from paying to be used as your cents for billing on your account.

Any update on your account seanbig? and I am sure that your funds would get applied in the system. I am guessing that the funds option was originally meant for clients who wanted to avoid suspension, like a prepaid service I guess. But if you have any doubts I would recommend sending a support a ticket and reconfirming things :lol:

2) With regard to billing, when I am continually posting here... are my accrued funds from Xisto still applied to my hosting services despite the fact that I initially ran a paid set-up? In other words, since I didn't initially go with the free hosting services, am I still able to take advantage of the funds I gain by using these forums, putting it towards my account payments?

I think this question may be answered by the following topic: Link. If that is not what you meant, then i have misunderstood.

Well, I had some issue when at first registered here, I did not receive my host package details via email. But someone told me to check my email at my billing account at Xisto - Support. So you'd better check that email.

Well, I had some issue when at first registered here, I did not receive my host package details via email. But someone told me to check my email at my billing account at Xisto - Support. So you'd better check that email.

still no email at either my actual email address or the address via my billing account at Xisto - Support. as for the domain issue that someone had mentioned prior, i had previously purchased a domain using another service so i don't believe that should be an issue.

i would like to get working on my site soon being that i paid for the service... i just have no idea what's going on. it still shows that the service is "pending". i don't get it.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.