xisto Community
-Sky-

Central-gaming.net Website Review Yes, another review, but this time its for both the forum and web

Hey all.

Yet another review for my awesome gaming site! :lol:

I have done lots and lots of improvements on Central-Gaming over these past few months, and since I posted my last review. I have completely done some re-designs on our main website, witch will need some reviews. The forums skin has been re-designed by me and AshBash (LinuxTrance) (He only picked some colors). I did the rest of the coding. I need some comments and I'd appreciate some feedback & suggestions.

Thanks.

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

No, we are looking for a new background that will go well with the forums style and layout. Right now I have not found one, I forgot how to make a brick layout in Photoshop so I have to find them online. :/

- Take out the <br /> tag after affiliates in the left-nav list. (this will keep it from being a larger highlight than the rest of the nav)- Create a space between the features and sponsorship sections on the left. (same as between the features and block above it)personally i would try the highlight on the top nav and do a simple underline or something on the left nav. unless you make the highlight the same color gray as the middle content background (which on this monitor doesn't look like it is).and for your forums, i think the banner you have is fine as long as you can adjust it or add to it to make it as wide as the space available. i think it would also be easier on you if you just found a grayscale forum skin. just grab one online and you'll be set. but all in all i think you've got a pretty good start on things. I just don't know how I feel about the boldening of the links on the left nav of the website but that's up to opinion. I think a simple underline would do like I said.