xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kimochitim

Freelancers' Union Logo Contest

Recently, members from Xisto have formed a growing group of freelancers to establish a relationship for mutual benefit. We are calling ourselves The Freelancers' Union. TFU's objective is to network each others skills to create products that we previously were unable to do. You can learn more about The Freelancer's Union by visiting the Trap 17 FTU topic and our google groups page.

The Freelancer's Union Logo Contest.
We are currently accepting entries for our logo.
Rules:

You can post it here on Xisto but be sure to save the PSD file. It will be needed if your logo is chosen.

It must be scale-able, and printable (CMYK mode).
Your design could be on a building or on a letterhead; keep this in mind. Vector images are always the best way to go when designing a logo.

All we ask is that you do read up on us before designing and have fun!

Here is my submission. post-80675-1243350324_thumb.pngI hope you guys like it. I personally think it's one of the best logos I have made so far. Let's see what you guys got!

If you never created a logo before check this link out. Many tutorials and resources

Wow, that's a very fascinating logo. What inspired the color scheme and layout? I like how it's both smooth and angular, depending on how you look at it (and it keeps me looking at it, which is the point of a logo). You may have just outclassed us altogether before the contest even began :lol: !

Kimo, that's very cool design. +1. I like it. so one vote from my side before you set up polls for the logo entries. BTW, you didn't mentioned the last date for submitting logo. Do update thread for that. Cheers!