xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

The Illuminati

Have you ever heard of the Illuminate? Apparentlythey are a group of people who have controlled the worldfor a few centuries both economically and politically.They are supposed to be real secretive,and extremely powerful of course.Like a free masons society.I don't believe in this myself. If that were the case then why aren't powerful peoplesuch as Bill Gates,Roman Abramovitch,Richard Branson,Donald Trumpand paul McCartney all part of this Illuminatte? I mean,who could be more powerful than those people combined?They are clearly not members of it, yet I get sick and tired of hearing about it.Quite clearly there is no Illuminate,and never was.

The true Illuminati was founded quite some time ago, actually, by a man named Johann Adam Weishaupt. According to one of my sources, he was very interested in joining the freemasons, and eventually did. He was later kicked out after it was revealed that his ultimate goal was to take control of the brotherhood, and use it as he saw fit, this on top of the recent discovery that he was an atheist (one must proclaim the belief in some divine entity to remain in the freemasons). His main purpose was to attempt to overthrow the world as it was, abolishing all forms of government and all religions to create his own New World Order.

There are still people who will say that they are part of the Illuminati, or, "The Enlightened Ones" and there are many who confuse them with the Freemasons, simply because they are yet another secret society. Weather or not the ultimate goal of the Illuminati is to create a New World Order is questionable, but their existence is nowhere near powerful enough to do such a thing

Modern IlluminatiWriters such as David Icke, Ryan Burke, J?ri Lina and Morgan Gricar, have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.In addition to the shadowy and secret organization proposed by conspiracy theories, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the "heirs" of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name "Illuminati" in founding their own rites. Some, such as the Orden Illuminati founded by Gabriel L?pez de Rojas, and multiple groups that call themseves "The Illuminati Order" use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) (founded by Theodor Reuss, and later restructured by Aleister Crowley), and the Grand Lodge Rockefeller founded by David Goldman, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.

If that were the case then why aren't powerful peoplesuch as Bill Gates,Roman Abramovitch,Richard Branson,Donald Trump
and paul McCartney all part of this Illuminatte?

I'll tell you why:

Bill gates: too nerdy, and nerds aren't popular

Donald Trump: THE HAIR!!! :lol: And also he likes to fire anyone, so I don't think the other "gang members" would like him to join...

Richard Branson: Has failed to go around the globe with a hot air balloon too many times. Has anyone else also noticed how many of his companie's names start with "Virgin", like "Virgin records", "Virgin group" and "Virgin Galactic", not forgetting the "Virgin Atlantic Flyer". Not good for the reputation. The man is obsessed with virgins apparently... :XD:

Conspiracy theories are just too much of !#@Ĺ... I really just can't imagine a group of old guys trying to control the world, I just can't

I think it depends on what kind of a concept of the Illuminati your talking about.networker you roughly define it as "Apparently they are a group of people who have controlled the world for a few centuries both economically and politically." In THIS sense the people you mention would be considered members of the Illuminati because of the economic and political power you mention.On the other hand, there is the more extreme David Icke version of events as juandelacruz briefly mentioned. Icke goes a step further and claims the Illuminati are descended from a group of lizards who came to earth 1000s of years ago. Slightly less plausible if you ask me!