xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

What Are You Studying?

Hello,I am studying medicine in the Honduras Medical School.I want to Know...what are the other Trap 17 members studying?Because studying is a important part in the life of the world before the money and the social status.Studying is first. Or not? :lol:

Study has always been the highest priority for me. I'm actually a lot happier for the intellectual stimulation, a very noticeable difference indeed. Sometimes i think I've studied a bit too much, for example a guy i knew and helped often in college has now got some sort of web server business, which is good for him. But i continually focus on education, rather than taking the initiative to do something like he as done. Note to self, get off the computer and away from books a bit more!

I am studying lots of things. Exam are coming soon, So I am studying my own course most of my time (Its Bachelor Level of Management). Besides these, I am learning PHP, Wordpress, Joomla.When I am sit on in front of my computer/laptop, I always thinking about become freelancer so I am taking idea about freelancer.

I am studying lots of things. Exam are coming soon, So I am studying my own course most of my time (Its Bachelor Level of Management). Besides these, I am learning PHP, Wordpress, Joomla.When I am sit on in front of my computer/laptop, I always thinking about become freelancer so I am taking idea about freelancer.

WOW!!! You wanna be a freelancer, forgive this question, What is a freelancer? I am new on technical internet language...

WOW!!! You wanna be a freelancer, forgive this question, What is a freelancer? I am new on technical internet language...

Hi!

A freelancer is like a contractor. He/she doesn't work for an organization, but rather seeks out work on his/her own and hands in the work in receive payment. Think of it as a business run by a single person. The positive side is that you get to set your own hours and price. The negative is that work tends to be unsteady - you have times when there's literally work pouring in and other times when there's no work, no matter how hard you look. Eventually, you'll want to switch to having a full-time job or starting your own firm.

Regards