xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sea4Me

Hi! I'm Sea4me

Hi!I'm Sea4Me.I always wanted my own website and domain so I found Xisto on google and I thought it was pretty awesome. I'm a student so can't really afford it but getting some money from helping other people build/fix websites :lol: One thing I don't understand is do I get myCENT(s) for every post or is it rated??Thanks!!!

Hi Sea4Me welcome to the most great community in the internet.

Xisto is the best forum, I like it so much.

Like you see, I have only two days of being a Xisto member but I can help you A lot.

First:

1. You have to register in the Billing/Shoping Area. With the same email that you registered in Xisto. (This step is crucial).

2. After that you only have to post in the forums. Your must help to another members, remember this a virtual community where we help between us.

3. After you have made 5 good post your MyCents will be shown in the sidebar in the left.

4. After you have to make 20-30 good post and have $2.00 at least in your support/billing area to get your free web hosting.

5. Have fun. I am sure that you will enjoy this forum, I am enjoying it since I signed up.

I hope this help you.

Welcome Sea4me.

Hi Sea4Me, welcome to Xisto. Judging from your post i think trap 17 will be an excellent choice for you. Looking forward to reading your posts!

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

welcome! this place is great, have fun!

Hi!

I'm Sea4Me.

I always wanted my own website and domain so I found Xisto on google and I thought it was pretty awesome. I'm a student so can't really afford it but getting some money from helping other people build/fix websites :lol:

One thing I don't understand is do I get myCENT(s) for every post or is it rated??

Thanks!!!

Welcome Sea4Me to Xisto. I am sure some of our trappers can help you out with a website to build, Not only to make it look and go good but you make it popular. I have read your Post and it says "I don't understand mycents" Well to help you do that I have provided the links below with next to them what is on them... Make sure you read all of them so you will not get a warning :)

Important Links:

Enjoy Xisto!

-Ash :XD:.

Hi Sea4Me!

Welcome to Xisto. Most of us here on Xisto are a lot like you - we come here for the free web hosting, since we can't pay for commercial web hosting, so you can feel right at home.

I see you don't have a listing of your accumulated myCENTS, so I can tell you haven't signed up with Xistro Support and Billing yet. But don't worry - you still are earning myCENTS because you earn even for posts that you've made before signing up with the support and Billing site. Make sure you use the same email address when you sign up though.

You earn myCENTS based on the number and the content quality of the post. How it works exactly is mentioned here.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to either post to the forum or write to the shout box above.

Regards