xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jossylala

Creating A Multimedia Tutor

Hey mates, i really need help in creating a multimedia tutor. I was given an assignment to create either a multimedia tutor for junior secondary school or a game base tutorial system for secondary. If i cant get anyone to help me do it,i would love someone to give me steps on creating a multimedia tutor. Thanks!

Hey mates, i really need help in creating a multimedia tutor. I was given an assignment to create either a multimedia tutor for junior secondary school or a game base tutorial system for secondary. If i cant get anyone to help me do it,i would love someone to give me steps on creating a multimedia tutor. Thanks!

Hi Jossy!

Are you trying to build an interactive learning experience that you could give out on CD? I'd strongly recommend using Adobe Flash or Adobe Director, as they're purpose-built for it. You have to start off by collecting the multimedia assets - the music, images, sound, pictures and videos.

I'm sure the kind people of Xisto will help you out with it if you can come up with the initial idea. Do post back to the thread, within what exactly you are trying to build.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hi Jossy!
Are you trying to build an interactive learning experience that you could give out on CD? I'd strongly recommend using Adobe Flash or Adobe Director, as they're purpose-built for it. You have to start off by collecting the multimedia assets - the music, images, sound, pictures and videos.

I'm sure the kind people of Xisto will help you out with it if you can come up with the initial idea. Do post back to the thread, within what exactly you are trying to build.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

yeah, its an intereactive learning experince that could be given out on CD to secondary school students. Am of zero experince in multimedia though i have experience of web programming. so how do i go about it?
and as of the music,videos,pictures and images, i was not given any because its a school seminar project for me. thanks