xisto Community
Tenshi

Another Suggestion...

I am currently on my drive to see if I can post 100 articles within 48 hours and as I am scouring through the forum I have noticed that there are many topics that need to be closed. Now I am sure that the mods have a system where we report topics/articles but I was wondering whether I could simply add in this topic (only editing the original post) the topics I feel should be closed. Because I do not wish to spam the moderator's report system with hundreds of reports from me :lol: The rest (spammers,topics that need to be shifted.. etc) will be reported in the regular fashion. If I am allowed to post the links, I will simply update this post with all the topics that need to be closed. If there are any particular rules as to which topics are allowed to stay open or why they cannot be closed , please let me know and I will keep it mind before I post them in this topic.. Thank you for considering my request :XD:

Please simply use the Report system to advise the Moderators of 'suspicious' Topics or Postings.building a list here may only cause other Members to be jealous of your activities. :lol:Also, using the Report system announces the Report to all Mods, so you will get a faster response to the action.

Jealous of my activities? I simply have a lot of time on my hands and no social life :lol: besides I know for a fact that culling the old useless sites and topics makes Xisto's ranking better on google and in general. The problem is that the link list I am building is simply a list of topics that need to be closed. I already have 25 topics saved in a text file, i do not mind uploading the text file here with a password on it but I worry about how the mods would manage to close 50 or more topics. Unless the admin can make a script to close these topics...Either way.. I will make the list and keep it handy in case a system is made to close these topics without making it life hell for the moderators

Closing topics isn't difficult, so closing a few would not make life hell :lol: Sending a PM to the moderators with the list of topics would probably be the best way. As for particular rules on what should or shouldn't be closed, I've been using mainly logic and common sense. If a topic clearly has no more use (review of a dead website, someone asking for help 3 years ago, whatever) and people are posting unhelpful replies, then I tend to close the topic. If a reply is useful and within a reasonable time then I tend to leave it open.

Goodie Cool beans.. So I guess I have not been listing bad links so far.. Thank you for the advice and I will make sure to pm the list when I am done :lol: .. You should expect 80% of the links to be from "Trapper's Secret hideout. Currently I am simply pasting the links as I find them but once I am done with the mass posting I will go through the forum thoroughly :XD: