xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tenshi

Gonna Try Something Insane See if I can post 100 articles in a days time

So here is the thing, while I was posting on trap yesterday my brain sort of got "insanity" mode, when it gets into insanity mode I am compelled to try something really weird which is basically to see if I can do it. This time my brains feels that the thing I should attempt is "100 posts in a day or two's time, now because it is not possible for me to sit for 24 hours and post (Mom would separate my head and hands, I would turn into a living scratching post due to cold, numb dead legs, I'd lose 10 more pounds which I actually need, Dad would make me deaf before Mom chops my head off.. you get the drift) So keeping 48 hours as my time limit.. I want to see how many posts I can make in 48 hours...My current post count is 38 so my new post count hopefully should be 138. Many of you are already wondering why the insanity... Boredom and Over enthusiasm. Holidays can do weird things to a person thus everyone should make sure to have a NON addictive hobby :lol:So wish me luck :)Oh yeah, forgot to mention.. If any of the mods see any of my posts and feel that they are spammish or off the topic you are free to delete them without a second thought.. I will avoid from doing any spammy off topic articles but if in case I do please let me know :XD:

Edited by Tenshi (see edit history)

That my friend is determination! :lol: You must be a fountain of novel ideas to do a 100 non spammish posts in 2 days.I wish you best of luck comrade :XD: . I should try this one time.

Hey Tenshi!I know for certain that it is possible to make about twenty to thirty posts in half a day, so if you are on holiday and are home alone, you most certainly can make over a hundred posts in two days. I am curious to know what you'd write about though. If it were not for work, I would certainly join you in this insane pursuit of making a hundred posts in forty eight hours.If there is anything I could do to help you with your pursuit, do let me know, but for now I'd suggest a couple of topics you could write about: twisted versions of original poetry in the Creativity Forum, history of the LTTE in the FIR forum, a tutorial on using features in MS Office that are not-so-obvious, suggestions for a new user interface for Xisto in the Secret Hideout, stuff about recent UFO sightings in My Idea, Theories, Possibilities and Innovation forum.Wishing you luck with your new quest!Regards,Nitin Reddy

Thank you Buherath and Nitin for the positive encouragement. The thing is that I got into insanity mode because my Godfather is off for a world tour :XD: . My Godfather is my dad's friend's son, he is extremely fatherly and is sort of a nag. I had been wanting to try this thing since a long time but because of a bad back I am not allowed to do anything as extreme as thing BUT I am in top health and jobless so why not :lol: I a just going through each forum and picking up topics I like but I am also making sure to resurrect topics that can get good responses.Update : My Godfather got to know of my stint and was lecturing me for the last 2 hours :) but I am still going through with this..

Dude, Do not sit and stare at your computer for longer than 45 -55 minutes. After every 50 minutes take a break for about 5 minutes. It won't be good for your eyes if you do your 100 posts in 1 go without taking any breaks.What doctors tells us to do if we work in front of the screen for a long time, is that you must take breaks after about 1 hour. Focus your eyes at something faraway like a distant tree, out of your window.

Is this legal?If it is legal I want to congratulate you. This is have determination.I see you have 108 post but the 48 hours expired.What happen? Are you tired? But 70 post in 48 hours is something great. I hope someday I can make this feat.Excellent topic.

You must be a bit of crazy sometimes Tenshi, but funny :lol:

I GOT SICK!!!! :lol:

I had completed 70 posts in one night's time so was well ahead of the whole race, due to the insanity I felt invincible (adrenaline can do wonders :XD: ) I decided to go to my pets' vet to pick up the regular medicine though I was lacking on food & sleep because it was supposed to be a short journey (Stupid I know but the adrenaline & over excitement made me do it). I ended up having lunch with my best friend in an open air cafe as he was done with his school for the day. The result? I had something similar to a sunstroke right outside my door step, i ended up with a flu due to the exhaustion.

My Godfather had a gala time grounding me (he is only 6 years older yet so bossy >_< ). AND he lives thousands of miles away. So I was "asked" to take a break for the last 6 days. But I guess it was good that I did because the flu got me again and I was in bed for 3 days and now am bouncier than ever :)

You must be a bit of crazy sometimes Tenshi, but funny

Crazy is an understatement my friend, my cousins call me nothing short of rambunctious though I am usually very quiet around people. Only the insiders know my evil side *gives an evil grin*