xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Ever Heard Of The Game Ribbit King?

Yes. I've played the game. I would definetly say it's not for children.... it's hard to say who it was aimed at. But, I have mixed feelings. It really isn't all that great of a golf game, but it is definetely fun. Just as long as your buying it cheap, it actually can be a cool game to buy. I have it in my collection, don't play it everday, but I play it quite often.

Just curious why don't you think it is a kids game? I agree it was somewhat fun. But If I wanted to play a game of that genre I would certainly get a different one. If you havn't played my description would seem violent. Correction you don't hit the frog you sort of launch him. you hit one side of a teeter totter thing and he gets launched.

i guess this game is for kids,i first time hear now but from your story i think it worth to have in game collection this game.probably it is most for kid population,but other also can try their lucky.did u try to find something on gamespot about game?you can see there all about pc games and console,about new games, release date time,screenshots,trailers everything you need to know.