Sign in to follow this  
wiverson

Parse Error: Parse Error In Wp-config.php On Line 28

Hi!

I see the error! It's on the line:

define('DB_PASSWORD', ', '');

You've added an extra single quote there. It should be:
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'your_password_here');

Hi!@wiversonIs WordPress working for you now? You didn't mention about the error message that was displayed, so I assumed you had PHP, Apache and MySQL installed :( and just had to setup the wp-config.php file.Anyway, thanks for posting the link - it'll help others who come across this thread with their WordPress dream.Regards,Nitin Reddy

Just incase anyone does what I did. On your password bit remember to add the ' at the end before the bracket as I got a Parse error on line 28 so now install.php for wordpress works fine.quote name='k_nitin_r' timestamp='1244881213' post='447880']Hi!@wiversonIs WordPress working for you now? You didn't mention about the error message that was displayed, so I assumed you had PHP, Apache and MySQL installed :( and just had to setup the wp-config.php file.Anyway, thanks for posting the link - it'll help others who come across this thread with their WordPress dream.Regards,Nitin Reddy